2007 Hayabusa

NO ONE.....
AND I MEAN NO ONE AT ANY DEALERSHIP KNOWS ANYTHING.
NOT HERE, NOT CHICAGO, NOT OZAKA.
ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING YOU HEAR IS PURELY SPECULATION.
DO NOT BANK ON ANYTHING YOU HEAR UNTIL THEY ARE RELEASED OFFICIALLY FROM SUZUKI.

Think I should copy this to my desktop so that each week when the new "'07 Busa" post comes up I can update the latest post.
wink.gif

NO ONE.....
AND I MEAN NO ONE AT ANY DEALERSHIP KNOWS ANYTHING.
NOT HERE, NOT CHICAGO, NOT OZAKA.
ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING YOU HEAR IS PURELY SPECULATION.
DO NOT BANK ON ANYTHING YOU HEAR UNTIL THEY ARE RELEASED OFFICIALLY FROM SUZUKI.

Think I should copy this to my desktop so that each week when the new "'07 Busa" post comes up I can update the latest post.
wink.gif
But....but.....but Ted, my dealer is a personal friend of mine and he said.........HA! Actually, you're spot on! Ain't no way info like this will leak until ALL current busas are sold! We can dream though, can't we!?
smile.gif

I talked to a guy yesterday in the parking lot and he told me that he just ordered his new 2006 Hayabusa GSXR 1500 and he picks it up in December. I wanted to tell him that he was full of $hit but there were some honeys standing around and i did not want to make him look like a total fool but it was funny:laugh:

Oh heck, I might as well start my own rumors about the 2007 Busa. How's this...? (With a slight negative spin.)

By 2007 insurance companies have paid out millions and millions in claims due to the bikes like the Busa. Insurance companies are successful in lobbying all manufacturers to limit horse power to 117 at the crankshaft (along with a lower top end), for all bikes.

So... 2007 brings us a seriously de-tuned 1531cc Hayabusa. Weight is up 117 lbs over the 2006 model (before options). But there are many more "comforts" to choose from including a cup holder, optional side hard bags, optional mild to wild ape-hanger bars (riser companies go out of business), motorized windscreen (that really works!), and combination XM/CB radio. Looks are similiar to a lightweight Goldwing (with the Accord tail lights optional). Busa owners can now rejoice in knowing they finally got an accurate digital speedometer. Unfortunately it "accurately" lets them know how slow they are going! HD's and Buell's are now serious competition for the 2007 Busa. Motorcycle mags are praising the 2007 Hayabusa as the best "sport/TOURER" money can buy, although with all options added, it's a bit "under-powered."
laugh.gif

The 1999 through 2006 model Busa's remain the fastest production motorcycles ever made, and their used value doubles and eventually triples on eBay!! Suzuki donates the very last 2006 Hayabusa to the Smithsonian museum in Washington, DC.

Can't happen you say? Ask yourself this.... How long did it take us to recover from the declining muscle car era of the early/mid 70's?

Moral? Buy and ride now and forget about waiting. Hel#, you may not even be here in '07! If my above rumors are wrong (and I certainly hope they are!), you can always trade in your 2005 model on an '07. Until then, buy as soon as possible and get riding!
cool.gif

The show is going to be in Dallas. I am going to it. Trust me all, when I know something / You will know something.
One weird thing that I noticed. We are doing our 2006 early-release order...... The Busa is not on it. Usually it is on it...... Weird. Makes me wonder?
rock.gif
Hrmmmmm...... Hahaha - will let you all know whats up asap! LOL! (The Drama Continues!)
tounge.gif

I was reading online and found this,

"Citing slowing sales and loss of the "king pin" status to BMW, Suzuki US today announced the 2006 model year will be the last for the Hayabusa. Sales of the GSXR1000 have eclipsed the GSX1300r for the third year running. [Suzuki] feels that the sport touring market is softened up to the point where the needed retooling does not justify cost. Using forward looking financial models [Suzuki] has predicted that their will be further breaks in current sales trends. "Hayabusa models are taking up too much floor space, It was a good run but now it's time to move on"

Any truth to this?

dont know about (taking up..floorspace) every dealership round here @ best has maybe..1 on the floor.. n 1 in a "box" .

I was reading online and found this,

"Citing slowing sales and loss of the "king pin" status to BMW, Suzuki US today announced the 2006 model year will be the last for the Hayabusa. Sales of the GSXR1000 have eclipsed the GSX1300r for the third year running. [Suzuki] feels that the sport touring market is softened up to the point where the needed retooling does not justify cost. Using forward looking financial models [Suzuki] has predicted that their will be further breaks in current sales trends. "Hayabusa models are taking up too much floor space, It was a good run but now it's time to move on"

Any truth to this?
this isn't true because it never lost anything to BMW...

Thats a totally fictitious bullshit online myth.

Suzuki is selling more Hayabusas then ever in the bikes history. ITS ALL YOUR FAULTS TOO!!!

So blame yourselves....

September will be here soon enough.

Suzuki is selling more Hayabusas then ever in the bikes history. ITS ALL YOUR FAULTS TOO!!!

So blame yourselves.... [/quoite]

Do you have proof? No its not good, its bad...more Busas = higher or worse..insurance banning.

you would think they would just have higher rates. Not ban them?
rock.gif
??Unless it is bad with people on the bikes. But then the ACLu would step in.

Same thing with guns, faster bikes, mods to bike. They, I think would open a can of worms and the manufactures would whine...

September will be here soon enough.

So blame yourselves.... [/quoite]

Do you have proof?   No its not good, its bad...more Busas = higher or worse..insurance banning.
Proof? Yes - its a direct qoute from Suzuki News itself.....

I heard from my brothers uncles, sisters, twice removed cousin that in 2015 the Busa will be actually able to fly. Nah just kidding. If they did make big changes I am sure you would see alot of older busas for sale I am guessing that alot of people would wanna upgrade. But I would have to keep the 04 LE in the Garage. Shes never let me down.

They need to do something to improve the busa . Theres been so much done to the other gixxers that they will be faster soon.
wow.gif

Back