HAYABUSA INFO 2007 MODEL

This is great news and a waiting game I am up for since I know have the funds ready to finance one of those bad boys!!!!!
cool.gif

personaly im sticking with my 05---tried and true piece of history really--
they said the 58 chevy was better than the 57 chevy back in the day im sure--now what do people want? its hard to beat an origanal!
the only thing i regret about my busa is that its not a 99'
tounge.gif

It would be great if Suzuki would build the new Hayabusa on the parameters of the GSXR 1000 with lighter weight, slimmer lines, more displacement and power plus a suspension and brake upgrade.
smile.gif

It would be great if Suzuki would build the new Hayabusa on the parameters of the GSXR 1000 with lighter weight, slimmer lines, more displacement and power plus a suspension and brake upgrade.
smile.gif
i totally disagree , then it wouldn't have the same great qualities that makes the busa so great

the busa is a unique , comfortable bike that is one of a kind and super stable at high speeds

the bike you described sounds like a more powerful 1000

is the current 1000 suzuki not powerful enough for you ?

you can always mod a 1000 and get the results your looking for

i hope they keep the busa like it is , big , comfy and unique

i would hate to be cramped on a liter sized bike on a 500 mile day

just my 02 cents

<!--EDIT|gm1300
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134514920 -->

Here is the relevant data from the December 2005 issue of Roadracing World magazine concerning the 2007 Hayabusa.  It is only *one sentence* guys... :-)

scan0004.jpg

smile.gif
How in the hell would you keep those wheels on the ground besides wheeliebars or that ugly extra long extension?

Suzuki won't make the new Busa smaller, if that was their goal they'd simply drop the line completely because they already have a "smaller" and "lighter" version, so to speak, in the 1000.
My guess is that "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", meaning that in order to maintain the Hayabusa identity the body style will see very little change, whereas the biggest change will be more towards function, a larger displacement engine with more HP in order to compete with anything the competition has to offer.
I also agree with the rumor that since the 05 LEs are already at your local dealer, a mid summer early release for the 07 is imminent.
I love my 05, but I'll be first on my block with a new Busa whenever they become available! YAHOO!!
smile.gif

Suzuki has been playing with higher CCs now...

The 2006 Boulevard M109R looks like a V-rod killer and it only has 1783cc, four-stroke, liquid-cooled, V-twin motor. Maybe our 2007 will been alittle higher that 1400cc.. im thinking there going to go for a complete over kill in CC and give Kawi another run for there money by spitting out a 1500cc.

If they can ship a good fuel map with the bike. The bike can still give nearly the same MPG as the 1300cc did. Only when opening up all the valves is where you see you fuel gauge drop
sad.gif

Questions that remain...

1) How much lighter?
2) Will it have a hump aka bubble? MUST HAVE!!!
3) Comp. Ratio? Higher or Lower or just about the same?
4) RPMs
5) Name, will the Hayabusa name be killed off or will the name be reused with the completely new bike?

The Comp. Ratio and RPMs will either make or break this bike for being a good turbo candidate. Although if theres a higher Composition ratio then the motor can give a bigger bang for the CC.

I just wanta say GIMMI and good luck Suzuki

Wheres Yamaha and Honda in this war? No Hyper Bikes from them yet???

The only way I would buy a 07' is if I could keep my 04LE, I love my bike.
What part of Kansas City are you in? Hope you will join in on some of our group rides next year.
egitarre77.gif
Gsx I'm in south KC out by Long View Lake. Where are you located?
Came in late on this one...

GSXcite is up around the 35/29 split. I'm in Gardner, KS.

Like Hal said...hope we can hook-up for some rides!

I usually try to catch Bike Night (Wednesdays) at the Clubhouse Grill in Olathe.

I will be keeping my 00. Too much blood, sweat, and $$$ tied up into it to trade-in. Plus, being turbo'd, I'm not really worried about hp:D

Of course, being a busa lover, I am very intrigued as to what changes will be made for 07. Will they make the busa more sporting (ala 1k) or will it be more touring (ala FJR). And in the for the love of all that is good and holy, will they give the busa some real damn brakes!!!!!!!!!

I lie, I will prolly break down and buy a 07. But no way I will sell my 00!

Someone please help me
wow.gif
I can't breath. All this excitment has me giddy. What am i gonna do in the next 6months
sad.gif
I know
smile.gif
I'll ride the wheels of my busa
race.gif
grim.gif

Back