2007 hayabusa

Ruth|ess

Donating Member
Registered
Anyone check out the new colors on the 07's?? I'm really not feeling the blue.. It just doesn't look right... Rumors are still flying about 2008's being 1400cc's or bigger.. Personally I hope they go big when it hits as to not give kawi much room to react to the bike that put the world on its ass!!!! WOOOOOT!!!
bowdown.gif

finally googled your word man lol... umm wait a sec not so funny he is my president....
crazy.gif

so many posts about the 07's in here... wouldnt hurt to look before you post... anything anyone says about the "new busa" is pure speculation... i wont believe it until i see it on the suzuki web site...

The blue color looks much better in person than on the website...

blue07busa.jpg

(Sloto200 @ Oct. 07 2006,20:40) so many posts about the 07's in here... wouldnt hurt to look before you post...  anything anyone says about the "new busa" is pure speculation... i wont believe it until i see it on the suzuki web site...

blue07busa.jpg
+1

The piic on Suzuki's sight looks like sh*t!!!

(Sloto200 @ Oct. 07 2006,20:40) so many posts about the 07's in here... wouldnt hurt to look before you post...  anything anyone says about the "new busa" is pure speculation... i wont believe it until i see it on the suzuki web site...

blue07busa.jpg
duely noted.....

Thx for shaing that pic though your right it does look pretty nice there as to the website...

that is one deeep purty blue...i could imagine that one for my wife with airbrushed dolphins...as if they are diving in and out of the ocean.....

I want a new one, and that all black is bad to the bone. But I just can't trade mine in yet with the possibility of a newer model on the horizon.

(chrisjp @ Oct. 08 2006,22:59) that is one deeep purty blue...i could imagine that one for my wife with airbrushed dolphins...as if they are diving in and out of the ocean.....
I'm not sure if you're kidding or not, but done properly that would be a beautiful paint job.
beerchug.gif

Back