Suzuki Stratosphere

I like it... It is not a busa....Very nicely made details...
I love stitched seats, bad ass 6 pipes and tail section.

This one going to production.... who wanna bet?
smile.gif

I would keep the busa and get this one as soon as it`s available. That is the case when extended warranty would be handy... I heard sound clip of Startosphere on Tokio show website... It does sounds like F1 car.....

the Busa handles like a dog compared to shorter narrower bikes. Putting a 6 cylinder into a bike will make it handle like crap. Why do you think jap bikes got kicked in some forms of racing by the other manufactures.... V-Twins. Bike is thinner. Crank shaft is half as wide. Makes a bike HUGELY flickable. Its all scientific shid,but the enertia created by a crank long enuff to have six holes hangin' off it will not be good for handling. The Honda CBX made for 2 yrs gone. Kawi tried it too. They ended up at the strip. How are you gonna lean that crud over. It would put about 216 cc's in each hole, so even with a super long stroke(which decreases the revs a motor can attain) the thing would end up too wide.
just an opinion....flame on
AAAssjani.gif

I hope that's not Suzuki's answer to the ZX.

Aero's are all shot to the crap bucket. I'm bettin you won't even reach 140 before the wind tears you off or shakes the bike so bad you receive the tankslapper from hell.

I love my Busa but its gonna be the last plastic wrapped bike I own. They're just to hard to work on....especially if you've got hands larger than a childs
mad.gif
My next bikes gonna be something partially naked, and this could well be it
wink.gif
tounge.gif

the Busa handles like a dog compared to shorter narrower bikes.   Putting a 6 cylinder into a bike will make it handle like crap. Why do you think jap bikes got kicked in some forms of racing by the other manufactures.... V-Twins.  Bike is thinner. Crank shaft is half as wide. Makes a bike HUGELY flickable. Its all scientific shid,but the enertia created by a crank long enuff to have six holes hangin' off it will not be good for handling.   The Honda CBX  made for 2 yrs gone. Kawi tried it too.  They ended up at the strip.  How are you gonna lean that crud over.  It would put about 216 cc's in each hole, so even with a super long stroke(which decreases the revs a motor can attain) the thing would end up too wide.
    just an opinion....flame on  
AAAssjani.gif
According to some of the reports I have read it is no wider than current 1 liter four cylinder bikes? Don't know how but that's what they are telling everyone. It would have smaller bores so you could get a little width that way. They could also go to a narrow angle "V" like Volkswagens VR6 though it doesn't appear to be the case.

If I had to chose, I'd keep my '05 LE. A proper 'Busa's gotta look mean sittin' still, too ... right? No offense, but this Zook looks like it took too many styling clues from BMW.

Try to launch this thing at the drag strip. No dip in the seat. No hump. Nothing to hold my a$$ in place. And no wind protection on the big end. I have a hard enough time trying to get a good start with the Busa as is. I would either slid off or be blown off the back of this naked bike.
This would be a nightmare...

Those orange seat(s) give it that sort of retro 70's look! eeek!
rock.gif

Perhaps we're witnessing the merge of motorcycles and jetskis?
laugh.gif

Back