Suzuki Stratosphere

GSXRme

Registered
Um... Not to be pushing rumors or anything but Suzuki has been working on the Stratosphere for a good time now and also has a fully running concept model.

Kinda Funny... No news on the New Hayabusa. The Stratosphere uses nearly the same motor tech as the Hayabusa but its a 6-cylinder 1100cc. Can this Stratosphere be a cover up for the new hayabusa motor? maybe a 1300cc-1400cc 6-cylinder Hayabusa? We read that Suzuki is also putting the final touches on the Hayabusas 2007 motor. THATS FUNNY
devil.gif

If this is the new Hayabusa motor I don't know what to think. Maybe 150 pounds of torque and 220RWHP

40__s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Uses dual exhaust cans like the 06 GSXR600 and 750s. I think and hope this is Suzukis slap in the face towards kawi ZX-1352 brick
biggrin.gif

Theres a video of this bike running on a track.. only if I could remember where I saw it
blush.gif
The Motor when on sounds like a F1 car

I started a earlier thread about the same thing, and you know some of the response was not so happy for a six cylinder BUSA!!!

I was just wondering why suzuki would dump somuch time and testing into a motor that was a concept. It just sounds weird

The bike reminds me of one of those "Orange Sherbert Pushup's" , ya know, the things the Ice Cream guy sells out of his truck
blush.gif

i hope that thing was built to test the motor...cause it has to much nakeness going on... only things i see that i like are rotors, wheels and tires... my .02's

Would be nice if
rock.gif
this is the new Busa Motor, but I will still wait at least for it to be out 3 years and get the bugs
eyes.gif
out before I
cool.gif
buy one ! Now, lets see, that would be 2010 - Just about right    
idea.gif

well ya gotta think with those numbers if it isn't the new busa motor its going to be one heck of a competitor for the busa
smile.gif
that if it is ever produced
rock.gif

my uncles friend know this gardener who's grade school teacher's hairdresser's yoga instructor says it's be the same as the current bike just lighter and with 200hp.

Yeah when I talked to Antron Brown he said the 07 was going to have a 14xx cc engine and the LE will kind of mimic his PSB paintwork.

If you look beyond the cosmetics this thing is sporting some new sgoodies that would be a natural on the Busa. Radial Brakes, adjustable ergo's, advanced electronics, etc. It may not be the new Busa but I would not be surprised come 2007 to see a few of the goodies on the Stratosphere wind up in the Busa.

Back