6 Cylinder Bus 4 2008??

Pub

Registered
Well, I have tracked down some info on 2008 busa?
Apparently Suzuki have only built 4 prototype bikes. the latest is the stratophere! it has a 6 cylinder Motor based on the 1400cc bike from zuk. it will be 1100cc and no balanceing wheel due to the 6 cylinder config, it looks like this will be the new busa for 08 yet no design for finished completion yet. The new donk will be the same size as the 1400cc bretheren. you can google the stratosphere, also available @ suzuki Japans website

Please flame me if you feel but i have strong conviction about this. Also being ozzie makes me a convict
bluegrab.gif

conviction or not ...you guys must get some REALLY old newspapers down there .... that's some of the same rhetoric from 2005 (when the stratosphere first made the local rags as a concept).

newbie.gif

keep digging though...till you realize that there is not now, nor will there be until Suzuki decides to release it ....any "official word" on what the Busa model is in for.
when you realize that google isn't the be all and end all for a modern day sleuth ... you'll put away the Sherlock Holmes Ultra Keyboard Kit Supplies....
also known as: S.H.U.K.K.S

just kick back...down a few Foster's and wait with the rest of us....as we snicker at the next person to "give us the breaking news!"

beerchug.gif

Thanx for the confidence Busa cruise

Group: Donating Member
FL...west coast.
Posted on: Feb. 10 2007,01:44

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
conviction or not ...you guys must get some REALLY old newspapers down there .... that's some of the same rhetoric from 2005 (when the stratosphere first made the local rags as a concept).

keep digging though...till you realize that there is not now, nor will there be until Suzuki decides to release it ....any "official word" on what the Busa model is in for.
when you realize that google isn't the be all and end all for a modern day sleuth ... you'll put away the Sherlock Holmes Ultra Keyboard Kit Supplies....
also known as: S.H.U.K.K.S

just kick back...down a few Foster's and wait with the rest of us....as we snicker at the next person to "give us the breaking news!"

No one drinks fosters in Australia! its crap.....

Yes it is a 2005 concepy bike & suzuki allways make a model from there concepts as i said theve only made 4
Ive been a programmer well before google was thought of...

And we are a day ahead of you guys news included

I'll take a bet of one Benji that the next model is a six cylander!

I'll take that bet.

No way a six is going into a sport bike, simply too much mass to move around. Great for touring, but not slicing & dicing.

See any six cylinders in MotoGP racing?
rock.gif

BTW, welcome mate! You're right about Foster's though, I once drank a six-pack of the oil can sized ones at a party when I was young, haven't touched it since!
coffee.gif

puke.gif

(Shibumi @ Feb. 10 2007,18:22) I'll take that bet.

No way a six is going into a sport bike, simply too much mass to move around. Great for touring, but not slicing & dicing.

See any six cylinders in MotoGP racing?  
rock.gif

BTW, welcome mate! You're right about Foster's though, I once drank a six-pack of the oil can sized ones at a party when I was young, haven't touched it since!  
coffee.gif
The Busa is a sport touring bike and it's not a slicer dicer bike ......Never seen a Busa in MotoGP.....You must have your Busa mixed up with a Gixxer 1000...
You may see a Busa ( Sport Touring Bike) with a big six ...
beerchug.gif
I'd be up for a bad a$$ six....
biggrin.gif

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!
Breaking news at bottom of this post!

I know NOTHING about the 08' Busa!!!!  
laugh.gif

AAAssjani.gif

Back