2007 Hayabusa

Hey guys, I dont know if this was posted before or if Im just wasting my time posting this cause Im the only one that just didnt know. I spoke with a friend of the family who is a dealer at "Fred Cummings Suzuki" in bakersfield. He told me that he just came back from a national meeting and they discused the 07 busa market. He stated the 07 busa is 1400cc. Has anyone heard this also? I dont think a dealership would "Lie" LMAO....but anyways just wanted to see if any of you heard this also?
rock.gif

Red05

Donating Member
Registered
1661cc!!
AAAssjani.gif
. I'll bet your bike goes 0-ludicrous in a short amount of time ("we've gone plaid.....how do you stop this thing?")

Red05

Donating Member
Registered
Sorry I fixated on your sig. As to your question, I think the last word I heard was new graphics for '07 and a possible early release all new '08 Busa (September '07?). The waiting game is becoming a way of life
smile.gif

Well just a week away from the dealer show , so we will know soon, no one knows for sure whats going to happen, hope the recent pictures of the new 1000 are not if for sure though

its all speculation and **BEEEP**.
wait til the dealer show.
only way we will know.
well, unless you trust "raptors and rockets?"
you know, the motorcycle authority?!!
all_coholic.gif

Edited for language
MCM

Guclu

TurkishRiders.Org
Donating Member
Registered
To save the forum Suzuki should release it's new weapon as soon as possible , tons of topic starting with words 2007 Hayabusa ...

NightCrawler

Love all. Trust a few. Do wrong to none.
Donating Member
Registered
I heard Suzuki has admitted defeat at the hands of the ZX-14, realized they will never be able to top it, cancelled any plans of keeping the Hayabusa in their line up (2006 is final year), and will focus their efforts on a new an improved Suzuki Sidekick.
all_coholic.gif

Most likes - Past 7 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cpt_Caveman