2007 Hayabusa

The Hayabusa has been cancelled, so there's no further need for "the new Busa" threads anymore. Be happy or be faster with an 04' Blue/Silver. There the fastest anyway.
firedevil.gif

(RoughNeck @ Sep. 17 2006,14:36) Hey guys, I dont know if this was posted before or if Im just wasting my time posting this cause Im the only one that just didnt know. I spoke with a friend of the family who is a dealer at "Fred Cummings Suzuki" in bakersfield. He told me that he just came back from a national meeting and they discused the 07 busa market. He stated the 07 busa is 1400cc. Has anyone heard this also? I dont think a dealership would "Lie" LMAO....but anyways just wanted to see if any of you heard this also?
rock.gif
I've been hearing alot about the 07 Busa not only being 1400cc, but also having over 200hp. The first part I believe...the second I will have to see to believe.
race.gif

I think the only "production" bike that's over 200 hp (with the racing exhaust) is the sold-out, $65,000.00 Ducati Desmosedici RR.

Ducati_Desmosedici_RR1_JPEG.JPG

Suzuki is supposed to reveal all new models at the MC show in Paris, France this Thursday, Sept 21.

(g17 @ Sep. 18 2006,13:25) Suzuki is supposed to reveal all new models at the MC show in Paris, France this Thursday, Sept 21.
That's what I was thinking.....
beerchug.gif

I still think this is the year with all of the stuff happening.

IMO, new emissions in europe will force it, the 06's were out early last year, ZX-14 is getting the latest hype over the BUSA, etc...etc...

Fingers crossed....
cool.gif

I tried to get tickets to the show here in Vegas from the dealer I always go to. I told them I would do some pro-bono consultant work.

They weren't interested.

all_coholic.gif

Normally I don't play into these threads about the next model year. This year though I was going to replace my Bus with a new one if they came out with something worth while.
I gotta tell ya, if they stuff more BNG down our throat for another freakin year I think I may jump ship and go Kawi just out of spite. How many new versions of the Gixxer have come out since the Bus was introduced in 99?
Where's the love Suzuki?

(BusaBozo @ Sep. 18 2006,03:50) I've been hearing alot about the 07 Busa not only being 1400cc, but also having over 200hp. The first part I believe...the second I will have to see to believe.
race.gif
So the Kawasaki has 190 ho at the crank...... Its hard to believe Suzuki will have 200 hp on the new Busa?? really??

When this week is over and all is known then bye bye birdie to these "What if 2007" threads FINALLY!

C'mon Suzuki! Bring on those Bold New Graphics!
laugh.gif

Today Paris MotoShow is starting , Suzuki will release all new 2007 model bikes in this show , i will report everything from the show .

(Guclu @ Sep. 21 2006,00:03) Today Paris MotoShow is starting , Suzuki will release all new 2007 model bikes in this show , i will report everything from the show .
zomg hurry!!!  
SHOCKED.gif

ok, its 06:45am here, so its 14:45pm there. What time is the bike show?

Back