2007 Hayabusa

(321CYA @ Sep. 21 2006,07:04) Its Official the 2007 Suzuki Hayabusa is the GSX1400R....  
bowdown.gif
We need some real FACTS or PROOF on this or you are getting BANNED.... j/k
cool.gif

You can't play with our emotions like that, it's just not right....
sad.gif

its been 2 1/2 years since I sold my bus but man I'm watching this thread like a hawk...I can't wait to find out what the new BNG's are
lurk.gif

I'm surprised though, I couldn't find a single website with coverage of the show...

Mike

saw it in the other threat...just updated

"Hayabusa stays the same for another year with EURO 3 modifications. New colours."

way to go suzuki...

Let's wait to here from Guclu who is attending the Paris Show today.

(foresteronw @ Sep. 21 2006,14:36) what other thread, do you have a link?
+1 what thread?

That raptorsandrockets link thread you posted earlier is pure speculation. Nothing concrete.

No it's not speculation. Don't read down where it talks about the possible 1400 busa because that "is" speculation. Read their live updates from the Paris show... that's confirmed. The 07 busa just has BNG.

Right from the site:

September 21 all 2007 Suzuki models will be published right here LIVE from the Paris press conference.

1st LIVE update:

K7 GSX-R1000: 3 way ECU with 3 different settings on the handlebar: Sports mode, Wet mode and Normal. Much in the same way as on the highest spec Benelli TNT to control the power delivery. In effect traction control! Upgraded chassis, more power etc. More detail later.

B-King concept made reality with GSX-1300R Hayabusa derived engine.

Hayabusa stays the same for another year with EURO 3 modifications. New colours.

Modified GSF650 Bandit and all new water-cooled GSF1250 Bandit.

New Burgman 125 and 200, restyled.

Piccies coming...

(PaNDeM1C @ Sep. 21 2006,17:43) Right from the site:

B-King concept made reality with GSX-1300R Hayabusa derived engine.
dude, that thing is smokin! I want one

Suzuki_B-king_1300_r.gif

Back