2 brothers down in MI

the bigpunn

Registered
in battle creek, MI

last week a young guy on a sport bike went down and hit his head on the road after losing control. i dont know about his helmet but speed was an issue, he just let his girlfriend off to look at some flowers and rest a minute. he went up the road too fast and somehow wiped out. he died in his girls arms.

then today, just and hour ago another biker went down after police radared him at 111mph late for work. before the officer tried to stop him he panicked and lost control, and hit a traffic sign. right now he is still alive, but he is critical after a chopper took him to a nearby hospital. i was told he was in bad shape at the scene. i wont go into details about his injuries, but i doubt many of your stomachs could handle the look.

i keep seeing posts here about what to if police are on your rear, dont be stupid. a ticket dont=your life.

im sure more will be in tomarrows paper
battlecreekenquirer.com

sad.gif
Very sad... R.I.P.... God speed~

It doesn't pay to try an out run a ticket... I hope this second guy recovers~

Thoughts and prayers to friends and family of both victims...

Terrible new! Simply terrible! My prayers go out to the family of both and hope for a speedy recovery of the second!

I hate hearing about these accidents/deaths, but I hope it keeps us all in check and keeps our heads clear when we ride...a bad decision could lead to immense changes for us or our loved ones...

My thoughts are with the families of these two riders...ride safe everyone...

Hearing all this im starting to believe there is no reason for any of these accidents. Stupid deaths and stupid accidents. People doing stupid things, get people hurt. Every accident that I am hearing has speed involved or trying to out run the police. You know what, they should of known better.... Sorry if I sound pissed, but im tired of feeling bad for riders that ride outside of there limits and put them selves in harms way by excessive speeding (out running a cop or just riding to fast). Enoughs enough, grow up squids and either ride like a civilized person within your limits, and if you do something stupid, guess what, you did it to yourself.

sounds like the first guy had nothing to do with police or ticket. and the second guy didnt know what he was doing.still sad stuff

Sorry to here about that - My bike is still down... Waiting for parts from the mods over the winter. Everytime there's news like this my Wife just looks at me like I'm glad your bike is down & your not riding.........YET.
Hopefully we'll here & see no more of these tragedies.

Pit Bull

Back