My little brother went down ...

good to hear he is adament about wearing the right gear. glad he's alright! sorry about the new bike.
sad.gif

Glad to here your bro is ok.make sure you check you tires speed rating befor you do that 2hun salt flat run.tires can be you friend or your enemy.be safe bro.

I would suggest you tell your bro to take the MSF Safety Courses... He will gain a little experience and feel more comfortable on the bike
wink.gif
I took it quite a while back, and really enjoyed the course + it only cost me $10 (which you get back after you finish the course
smile.gif
He's scheduled to take the course at the end of the month with my wife.

Hope it didnt seem like I was unconcerned about your bro. I guess I think of a full day as a couple hundred miles.
Tell him to get well and get back on.

Good to know that he is okay. Hope for a speedy recovery and to get back on the bike when it is up and running again. Great idea that he and your wife is taking the course. I am getting info on my girlfriend to take the course also. She wanted me to teach her but I am making her take the course instead. Much rather her drop their bike instead of mine.

Glad your Brother was wearing gear that saved his life to ride another day..........Tell him to keep his chin up. We all have those days when the unexpected happens. Glad he's okay!

Something like that happening in the first days of riding is very scary. I don't think I'd want to ride it again.
I am glad he is ok and willing to take the MSF Safety Course. Speedy recovery.

I would suggest you tell your bro to take the MSF Safety Courses... He will gain a little experience and feel more comfortable on the bike
wink.gif
  I took it quite a while back, and really enjoyed the course + it only cost me $10 (which you get back after you finish the course
smile.gif
Hey--glad your bro is OK. Glad he was smart and wore his gear. I agree with the MFS course. I just did the experienced rider course for the 2nd time. I can't believe the things I forgot and/or improved on this time around. I suggest everyone do it every couple of years.

Sorry to hear your of your brother's crash. Hope he is doing well.

I had no idea a 600 would loop itself with throttle alone?

glad to hear he is ok...got to get back on the horse ya know

Back