My Son went down today

glad to hear he is ok..
wow.gif

Ouch...Sorry to here that he wrecked. Glad he will be ok and wishing him a speedy recovery. Smack him in the back of the head and ask him what was he thinking...
face7.gif

sad.gif
Terrible news for any father to wake up to~
Very happy to hear he's doing OK, for the most part~
Best wishes for a speedy recovery...

Sorry to hear that about your son, flyboy. Hope he's all right and heals fast.

<!--EDIT|BLKBLU04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084665365 -->

Glad he's gonna be OK. Do you know what went wrong with the wheelie to cause him to crash?
rock.gif

glad he's ok. probably will get a good speech from your daughter in law. Just to make sure he keeps it at a sane level make sure he gets to the doctor where they scrub the rash every few days as they take off/change the bandages helps in the healing and scarrification and also in scaring the crap out of going through it again. But glad he's ok and keep safe. too many news like that this past few days.

I'm glad he didn't sustain serious injury. At least he's not like the Fontana jackasses we got where I live, who wheelie around with a helmet, tank-top, shorts, and Nikes. You've somehow been a good mentor that way.

I just hope that he has to pay for his "mistake" all by himself (i.e. no daddy to help pay those "tough" bills). And, since he's married, that means the wifey will have to pay for it, too, directly or indirectly. Give him a rap to the shin bone for that! Forgive me if I have no sympathy for him.

My friend's husband decide he was going to take his TL canyon strafing, as poor a rider as he was. Oh, and he doesn't (STILL!!) believe in safety gear (gloves, jacket, etc.). Well, you guessed it: the bike and he went over the guard rail because a "squirrel" popped out of nowhere (huh...those pesky squirrels are always doing that!) and he highsided (yeah, he doesn't much believe in using both brakes, either). Result? Broken wrist and fingers, rashed legs, and a f***ed-up TL; let's not forget that his wife and kids still had to live in squalor while he got the bike repaired. Whatta bobo!

Back