BusaDrive is down

Wow... I just read this. I am very very glad he's ok ... Tired of hearing of so many guys getting hurt like this. Very smart man for wearing gear like he was. Lemme know if there's anyway I can help out.

Get well bro... hang in there....

c'mon guys/gals, lets make sure we are riding within our capabilities and with caution!!! for too many people have been down here lately!!!

busadrive, havent met ya brother but as a .org brother of mine i am wishin ya a speedy recovery and sent up a prayer for ya!!!
beerchug.gif

Has anyone heard an update on Harold. I'd give him a call, but I don't have his number. I called his wife from his phone at the scene. Guys, please make sure you have an "ICE" entry in your address book on your phones.

Sorry to man, get well soon, Prayers sent!

This has happened way to many time this summer! WOW

GEAR GEAR GEAR !!!

Prayers sent and wishing a speedy recovery, thanks to all that were there with him waiting for emergancy crew.

Thanks for all your prayers and good wishes. I just got out of the hospital today and am at home healing. Many thanks to Dennis, Colin, Chris and Pat for being there when I needed them. Things could have been a lot worse and Thank God for His protection and all of your support!
Will update more later. (typed by my wife, Vi)

It was great to talk to you Harold and I'm glad your healing up. If there's anything you need don't hesitate to ask.
beerchug.gif

glad to hear you are back home!!! please let us know if there is anything we can do to help
beerchug.gif

Dang glad to hear you're back on the road to recovery.

--Wag--

Glad to see you are home! It's been just over two weeks since my crash and I know how you are feeling. Hang in there brother, you will start feeling better in a few days. Please don't hesitate to ask your org brothers for any help you need. They are the most giving people I have ever met!

I got an update from busadrive on our local board last night.

(busadrive @ Oct. 3, 2007, 23
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
)
Guys, thanks for the prayers and concern. I am on the mend but getting better each day. I will probably get back to work next week.
I still am in a neck brace for at least 3 more weeks. Torqued my neck and shoulders pretty good. Thanks to the guys on the ride for their help and support.
Things could have gone a lot worse, thank God I only got what injury I did.

Back