BusaDrive is down

OK OK OK THATS IT..... I hear by call a safety ride for all riders... lol.. thats what unit does.. Once a month when we were in the states, all bikers came to work in regular clothes..lol...and went for an all day ride. thats when our brigade safety decided if you are a safe rider, cause if you werent they would notify your chain of command, then your commander says that soldier cant ride his bike till he goes back threw the MSF classes.... but thats cause the military loses alot of people to motorcycles accidents.!

now everybody else just be careful!

Heal up quick, man. My heart is with you.

--Wag--

Very sorry to hear of the accident. Heal up like new bro and everything else will fall into place. To the gentlemen who were on the ride, thank God you were there to assist and I'm also glad he was wearing gear. This could have been real bad. Will keep you in my prayers.
Take Care Brother...

I'm leaving for Dallas and will be offline all day. If there is an update to busadrive's condition, would someone who has my cell number please call me and let me know.

Thanks,
Dennis

sad.gif

Bad news indeed. Hope you heal up soon bro.

BusaWhipped and Semi, keep us all updated and glad to hear you guys are alright.

(BusaWhipped @ Sep. 17 2007,07:03) I'm leaving for Dallas and will be offline all day. If there is an update to busadrive's condition, would someone who has my cell number please call me and let me know.

Thanks,
Dennis
Got it - will do, Dennis!

Have a safe trip!

sad.gif
Not another one
sad.gif

We've had far too many members go down this year...
sad.gif

Heal fast...you first, then worry about the bike...that can always be replaced...

sad.gif

sad.gif

Sorry to see that happen --- Get well soon bro-- hurts to see you and that Busa so bashed up --
Hope you are up to speed soon...

Harold, hang in there Bud! Prayers already sent for a fast and complete recovery. Sorry to hear about your accident, but I am sure your bike will be taken care of while you are convalescing.!

wow another!!!, thank god for that gear, here's for a pseedy recovery bro.

Ride at your Limits !!!!!!!! I don't know how many times I have been left Behind in a Group. I even almost Ran out of gas and the whole group turned around to find me ( Thanks OZZ ) and Raymond for following me !!!

I'm really sorry to see this. Hope the healing is quick. Hate to see the 'ole red & black down like that, but bikes can be replaced.

Back