UPDATE ON CAPTAIN

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Cap is out of x-ray. No broken bones. Just soft tissue damage. Looks like his clavicle seperated from his sternum.

Some lacerations to his face. Prof said the visor came off the full face Cap was wearing and he either got the lacerations from the mirror or the side window of the truck. They put dye in his eyes to make sure there are no cornial abrasions.

They are keeping him at least overnight for observation. Professor said Cap is awake, alert and making jokes.

Don

Excellent news...glad to hear he's doing good. Speedy healing Cap!

thanks for the update
beerchug.gif

Sounds like capt is gonna make it through, let us know what the damage to the bike is... did he have full coverage... I hope!

From what Professor has told me so far. The bike is probably toast. He hit a truck broadside at about 45mph.

Don

glad to hear he is ok...but still very sad...hope everything turns out ok for him...damn cagers...god bless to you brudda...when you return let me know if you need anything..

Separated shoulders aren't fun. Hope he heals well. Nothing like an '08 to help the process.

Crap, that is bad. I had just heard but this is worse then I was expecting. Pulling for you Cap.

(zukracer @ Jul. 21 2007,20:01) thanks for the update
beerchug.gif

Sounds like capt is gonna make it through, let us know what the damage to the bike is... did he have full coverage... I hope!
I think he did say he had full coverage when he bought it. State Farm I think.
They do good, my son dented his tank and they totaled the bike and sold it back to him pretty cheap.

Get well my friend. You don't need to miss the valuable riding time provided by the upcoming cool weather.

Oh, and there are better ways to convince yourself to get an 08. You didn't have to crash your bike.
firedevil.gif

Good news N-DeeD! Any wreck you can come away from with nothing broken is a good one! To bad about the bike though... hopefully insurance will cover it and he will be back on the road when healed!
beerchug.gif

Back