Cruiser goes down on curve 1

What a drag about the cruiser-dude. Glad he's o.k.

Hope those of you who have already arrived at Bashville are having fun!! :cheerleader:

Very good advise. It is amazing how many riders Even at older ages get pushed into doing what they are not ready to do.

Check your ego at the CRoT before going into the Dragon. You can get it back after you come back out.

He is Okay but was really embarrassed that he didn't make it past the first turn......

In the end my reason for this post is not to humiliate anyone but to simply remind folks that you need to ride at your own speed and pick your own lines....cap

I think he should have used someone else's line rather than the one HE picked. :whistle:

Was he from Oklahoma :laugh: Just kidding Doug sorry to hear about a rider going down

Hey no problem here.. I told everyone here that if they want to go fast they better get in front of me...

Testosterone, motorcyles, curvy roads and ego's are a bad combination... You have to know your limits... I learned long ago that there are folks out there (most) that can out ride me here at Robbinsville... Not checking your ego or pride before you leave the parking lot could end in a bad way....

No need to compete... this is a fun get together not a race track....

Sorry to hear about yet another rider down at the dragon.. Let's just hope we don't have another post of this nature during the bash....

D

Back