Captain is down.

I just got home from vacation and read this . You have my prayers for a fast healing capt !

Ortho doc said today just deep bruising and no fractures of any kind. He was somewhat amazed that I didnt have any broken bones. He told me that "I was thick and dense" my response to that was "I've been told that all my life" he laughed and said that I have a very thick meaty upper body that just protected the skeletal system... yes it is true i have man boobs
SHOCKED.gif
and no you can't touch them
wow.gif

(captain @ Jul. 31 2007,17:51) Ortho doc said today just deep bruising and no fractures of any kind. He was somewhat amazed that I didnt have any broken bones. He told me that "I was thick and dense" my response to that was "I've been told that all my life" he laughed and said that I have a very thick meaty upper body that just protected the skeletal system... yes it is true i have man boobs  
SHOCKED.gif
wow.gif
crazy.gif
that's great news Capt.

(captain @ Jul. 31 2007,08:51) Ortho doc said today just deep bruising and no fractures of any kind. He was somewhat amazed that I didnt have any broken bones. He told me that "I was thick and dense" my response to that was "I've been told that all my life" he laughed and said that I have a very thick meaty upper body that just protected the skeletal system... yes it is true i have man boobs  
SHOCKED.gif
wow.gif
Thats great news, sometimes its good to be big!
beerchug.gif

(captain @ Jul. 29 2007,22:23) I got the police report today, Cap is cleared all the way....... We contacted the insurance company today so we can see what happens now.

cap

Thanks for the support and prayers folks.

Cap
Great 2 positives down

Your life
Your Insurance

Now just get healed up...
biggrin.gif

(captain @ Jul. 30 2007,21:51) Ortho doc said today just deep bruising and no fractures of any kind. He was somewhat amazed that I didnt have any broken bones. He told me that "I was thick and dense" my response to that was "I've been told that all my life" he laughed and said that I have a very thick meaty upper body that just protected the skeletal system... yes it is true i have man boobs  
SHOCKED.gif
wow.gif
Great 3 positives down

Life
Insurance
Health starting to look good.

Keep it up Doug.
biggrin.gif

(FastBusa @ Jul. 31 2007,18:24)
(captain @ Jul. 31 2007,08:51) Ortho doc said today just deep bruising and no fractures of any kind. He was somewhat amazed that I didnt have any broken bones. He told me that "I was thick and dense" my response to that was "I've been told that all my life" he laughed and said that I have a very thick meaty upper body that just protected the skeletal system... yes it is true i have man boobs  
SHOCKED.gif
wow.gif
Thats great news, sometimes its good to be big!  
beerchug.gif
Well it's about time it's good for something! Now I have an argument against that diet I promised my girlfriend i'd start on Monday! "But baby, this gut could save my life one day."
muscle.gif

Hope you get back to 100% asap!

(Ninja Eater @ Jul. 22 2007,07:36) Thank God that your Angel was riding with you to at least break your fall.  Get better my friend.
I second this. Glad to hear you are home and doing better. Bikes are replaceable. Give us a shout if you need anything.

Dam, Cap you and I both went down the same week, heal up quickly, but I got you beat since I broke more bones than you!

Doug
Hope you get well soon. If you wanted an 08 Busa that not the way to get it. Just kiding Hope to see you at next PMRA Race. Take care.
Rocket Rick

Super glad you're alright, Doug. You're like me,, you'll be around until your 107 just to pisz people off!
crazy.gif
laugh.gif

(manatrader @ Aug. 01 2007,23:50) Dam, Cap you and I both went down the same week, heal up quickly, but I got you beat since I broke more bones than you!
I didnt break anything... I went to an orthopod tues and a general practice doc and (sp) optomologist for my eyes. I was told today that it has been verified that I didnt break anything and my shoulder is just bruised. My eyes have had double vision and blurriness that has been sending me into crazy wild spins.... I could close my eyes and count to 10 and things would settle down.. I was told today that my vision is 20 / 20 but the dizziness is going to go away and within 3 weeks vision will be back to normal.

Amazingly in 3 weeks I should be back to normal with a little scarring on my face.... Blessed I am men, hit a truck at 45 and nothing major.......

WEAR YOUR GEAR !

(captain @ Aug. 02 2007,22:flamethrowing:)
(manatrader @ Aug. 01 2007,23:50) Dam, Cap you and I both went down the same week, heal up quickly, but I got you beat since I broke more bones than you!
I didnt break anything... I went to an orthopod tues and a general practice doc and (sp) optomologist for my eyes. I was told today that it has been verified that I didnt break anything and my shoulder is just bruised. My eyes have had double vision and blurriness that has been sending me into crazy wild spins.... I could close my eyes and count to 10 and things would settle down.. I was told today that my vision is 20 / 20 but the dizziness is going to go away and within 3 weeks vision will be back to normal.

Amazingly in 3 weeks I should be back to normal with a little scarring on my face.... Blessed I am men, hit a truck at 45 and nothing major.......

WEAR YOUR GEAR !
that's great news.
beerchug.gif

get welll soon man(glad your in 1 peice), dont let it get the best of you.

no more wet spots for you

glad to hear you doing better...1 up for the wear your gear thing....its never too hot to not hurt

Glad to see your going to saddle back up Doug! Looking forward to coming down to your place in October... First rounds on me
SHOCKED.gif

Back