Be careful

ike

Registered
Hi all
Just wanted to tell everyone to be careful.
Went for a ride last night with two friends.
Both guy's went out with no gear.
A car took a right turn from the left lane and went right in front of my friend. He hit the pillar of the car and was thrown
over it. He had surgery last night on his arm.
I left the hospital around 2:30 am. He couldn't feel his back or his left side. I'm going to see him in a bit. His family is with him now. WEAR YOUR GEAR AND BE CAREFUL!

Well, thoughts and prayers go out to your friend and his family. Hate it when I see a post about someone going down sans gear...
sad.gif

Yup,it really hits home dont it?
I hope all goes good for him.sorry to hear this...

My thoughts and prayers go out to your friend and his family. I to had to learn the hard way, too bad most of us have to learn this way! To all you guys PLEASE learn from our mistakes Ware your Gear.

Thank GOD he's ok.
I was with him today. He probably won't be released for a few days.
They found a air pocket between his lung and it's liner.
They may have to operate if it doesn't go away.
He broke 3 ribs and they needed to operate on his left arm that was torn open from the car. No road rash. He and his family thank all of you for your prayers.
He just can't wait to get out and fix his ride but his wife aint having it.
She wants the bike gone.
Anyway, everyone be careful out there and thank you for the prayers.

Hope he's going to be okay. Him and his family.

--Wag--

Thank GOD he's ok.
I was with him today. He probably won't be released for a few days.
They found a air pocket between his lung and it's liner.
They may have to operate if it doesn't go away.
He broke 3 ribs and they needed to operate on his left arm that was torn open from the car. No road rash. He and his family thank all of you for your prayers.
He just can't wait to get out and fix his ride but his wife aint having it.
She wants the bike gone.
Anyway, everyone be careful out there and thank you for the prayers.
Wives can be that way. If the bike screws you, they want it gone. They feel the same way about girlfriends too!

Hey, all joking aside, I am really glad to here he is getting better. I'll say another prayer in hopes of a speedy recovery.

Back