BusaDrive is down

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
Gang - got a call from Semi - BusaDrive went down - hard - on the St. Louis ride.  
sad.gif

He's awake, & alert - but damaged.

I only have partial details, but I guess he was in a left-hander and went wide.   He was thrown into the road and hit his head pretty hard!  Semi tells me that the helmet shell shattered on impact!

EMS came and took him to the hospital.  He was admitted and they're keeping him under observation.  I'm told that there's blood/swelling on the brain.

Don't know for sure, but I think he said the Busa is totalled.

Semi said he'll post up later.

Please keep BusaDrive in your thoughts and Prayers for a speedy recovery!

I'll post up any updates as I receive them.

Prayers out.... I hate to hear that another member has gone down.

Just made it home from the ride.  Harold is pretty banged up but conscience and talking.  Their keeping him over night for observation.  The bike is more than likely totalled.  Here is a pic of the bike.

Get well soon Harold, you are in our hearts and prayers.

harolds.JPG

Sad news. Way to many riders down. Stay safe everyone. Even watch out for the people who arent watching for you.

wow.gif
sad.gif
This is getting out of control yawl
rock.gif
Prayin things stay OK
SHOCKED.gif
We need to stop and get a grip here
crazy.gif

SHOCKED.gif
, Semi, keep us up to date, Let me know what hospital so I can check on him later. Let me know If I can do anything.

So sorry to hear this. Hope BusaDrive is OK and gets out of the hospital soon.

Bikes are replaceable.

We're prayin' for ya Harold.

We are having way more guys down this time of year than in recent years at the same time. We usually see this at the beginning of spring.

We all have to remember to be careful and not ride beyond our or the bike's capabilities.

Don

Just got home. Semi has all the details of the crash and some pics. Busadrive was in the center of the pack, 2 bikes in front of him and two behind. Looks like he just go wide coming out of the corner and slipped off the road. At least semi didn't try to run him over.

Hope harold is ok. Not a good start to the ride. Glad he was geared up. Looks alot like my totalled zx11 from a few years ago. Bike is replaceable. Wear your gear every time guys. Doug and I did a modified version of the ride. Will post pics in a while..

He is in our prayers, I hate to keep seeing our members go down. Get well soon brother.

Back