I saw a motorcycle crash today!

i was riding over to meet my brother and we were goinig to go for a ride. i normally do ride with some one and was just going a short distance.

People are mean out there, and I don't trust a single one of them. Some of the cagers could care less about your ass.

I ride accordingly.

what if it's so hot you are almost getting a heat stroke wearing gear?
I ride alot less in the summer. I like riding in the spring and fall. It was said above if it's too to wear gear don't ride. Nighttime rides in the summer are fun, but you have to deal with lots of critters in the road and of course the bugs get pretty thick.

Witnesses said that a semi pulled out in front of him

As we all know, semis are notorious for darting out in front of traffic...damn things are like squirrels![/QUOTE]
+1
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I envy the riding time, even though I can see the problem of whether to wear gear or not.  It can get hot.
I gave up feeling sorry for dimwits who ride without gear. There is no plausable excuse ever.

"Too hot to wear gear"...then its too hot to ride.Simple.

I'm tired of being a paying member of a medical system that takes care of gearless dummies.

Why should I have to pay to take care of them?

Especially the stunters. Half a mile long stand up wheelies wearing tennis shoes and a tank top.  Duh.

It sounds harsh,but I dont mind seeing them crash.Sorta like folks go to Nascar events to see crashes and boxing matches to see guys get pummeled....same thing.

RSD.
Right on Rubbah!

Back