Harley crash

Me too, I hope you are fully recovered now. Those pictures made my body hurt but brought out the truth of riding without the proper gear.:(

Dayum sucks to be him...  Kinda looks like a Screaming Eagle edition too...  Pisser.

Willing to bet it's a Born again biker, all wallet, no brains.  Folks seem to think that because it's a cruiser, it's OK to go huge.  Completley ignoring the realities of a huge heavy turd of a machine...  Has to really suck and I do feel for the poor #######.
WHAT UP REV!

He seemed, well, he seemed like he was pretty freaked out. Looked like he busted up his brow and broke a few bones around his eye. I think the blood in his face was freaking him out more than anything. Everything else was road rash and it wasn't as bad as pacman's for sure.

His buddy came screaming around the corner in a truck to help - I was worried HE was gonna wipe us all out.

Stupid suicide squirrels.  Left.. no right! No, left! Wait! Right...  Thump thump.  They are all over the roads here in WV.  I might as well start keeping track of my kills by painting little squirrel heads on the side of my Busa. .
supposed to go on your helmet warbrown like football you know but in WV your going to need a 40 foot van trailer to put all the squirrel decals on

I am sorry, but if he crashed trying to avoid a squirrel, he made his bed so to speak. Some peoples kids, I tell ya.

Back