Harley crash

The rider is the white t-shirt guy. I wanted to get a pic of him, but it wouldn't be right, he was already upset and freaked out.
A guy I know here in Lakeland just bought a purple Road King a few months back, I hope it wasn't him. You'll know it's him if his eyes are bloodshot and he smells like he's been burning something
rock.gif
What do you mean, Kev? You hang with a rough crowd.  
biggrin.gif
An old musician friend, haven't hung around with him in several years, I just saw him at poser night the other week, that's how I know about the bike.

Kev

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119188583 -->

The rider is the white t-shirt guy. I wanted to get a pic of him, but it wouldn't be right, he was already upset and freaked out.
A guy I know here in Lakeland just bought a purple Road King a few months back, I hope it wasn't him. You'll know it's him if his eyes are bloodshot and he smells like he's been burning something
rock.gif
What do you mean, Kev? You hang with a rough crowd.  
biggrin.gif
An old musician friend, haven't hung around with him in several years, I just saw him at poser night the other week, that's how I know about the bike.

Kev
likely story, kev.
laugh.gif

That Road King looks mangled.I bet that squirrel looked back,grabbed his nutzzzzz and hauled it outta there.A few years back a black cat ran out on me and I split that thing wide open.Sorry to sound so cruel but with parked cars to the left and right of me I wasn't about to go down and get hurt.

Had he been drinking? Lucky he is just going to be ugly the rest of his life and not dead.

Had he been drinking? Lucky he is just going to be ugly the rest of his life and not dead.
No. It was around 10 in the am (not that it matters). I kind of wish I had a closeup of him now to post. I see all these guys riding around now that it's hot with shorts, sandals, and sunglasses and just cringe, man. That guy on the Harley was doing about 35-40 tops and he was MESSED up.

What road?

On Ehren's I had a squirrel run in front.
He then reversed course ...
Ran between the two wheels.
Reversed again and went behind me.

I have witnesses.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1274"|1119274352 -->

I had a squirrel go between the wheels today.  I don't  know how he got away.  I was startled but I sure as hell wasn't going to  swurve:O

Stupid suicide squirrels. Left.. no right! No, left! Wait! Right... Thump thump. They are all over the roads here in WV. I might as well start keeping track of my kills by painting little squirrel heads on the side of my Busa. I feel bad for any fellow rider who goes down regardless of what they ride. Here's wishing him a speedy recovery. Looking a the scene, it looks like he was fortunate to find a soft open shoulder and not have to get intimate with the trees.

Full face 24/7...totally convinced from my last thread, now just reinforced on this one. About the squirrel, I could see the critter taking U out on a lean angle in a corner.

We need to start taking pictures of these riders after they have had an accident while riding and not wearing the proper riding gear to show thes people out there what exactly can happen. I think it would also be good to show on tv as well as at the MSF classes. Be prepared for what could happen if you ride unprepared.:(
sad.gif

We need to start taking pictures of these riders after they have had an accident while riding and not wearing the proper riding gear to show thes people out there what exactly can happen. I think it would also be good to show on tv as well as at the MSF classes. Be prepared for what could happen if you ride unprepared.:(
sad.gif
Yeah...but I wouldn't post this one on a "family" forum. Besides the dude was upset and freaked out-I didn't want to be the #### clicking a camera in his face. I was trying to calm him down and tell him to sit down but he said he couldn't....now that I think about it I saw him pulling up his loose jeans. They probably got pulled down and he slid on his but for a while,too.

I can definitely understand that part. The pictures would only be taken with the unfortunate participants permission. I still get upset when I see someone riding without the proper gear on and they are riding with wreckless abandon.

Dayum sucks to be him... Kinda looks like a Screaming Eagle edition too... Pisser.

Willing to bet it's a Born again biker, all wallet, no brains. Folks seem to think that because it's a cruiser, it's OK to go huge. Completley ignoring the realities of a huge heavy turd of a machine... Has to really suck and I do feel for the poor #######.

We need to start taking pictures of these riders after they have had an accident while riding and not wearing the proper riding gear to show thes people out there what exactly can happen.  I think it would also be good to show on tv as well as at the MSF classes.  Be prepared for what could happen if you ride unprepared.:(
sad.gif
Ask and you shall receive.

Here's the scoop of my crash in April of last year. Be forewarned though: it does have some rough pics.

Just FWIW....

We need to start taking pictures of these riders after they have had an accident while riding and not wearing the proper riding gear to show thes people out there what exactly can happen.  I think it would also be good to show on tv as well as at the MSF classes.  Be prepared for what could happen if you ride unprepared.:(
sad.gif
Ask and you shall receive.

Here's the scoop of my crash in April of last year. Be forewarned though: it does have some rough pics.

Just FWIW....
Oh man, now I understand the "shaver" part (well, it may have taken a new meaning, sorry, I am a rookie). I hope U R all the way back now.

<!--EDIT|AZTECWARRIOR
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119408208 -->

Back