I saw a close one today

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Was driving down 145th in Broken Arrow and saw a Busa coming towards me, There was a mini van in the left turn lane just ahead of me ( You know where this is going huh ) All of a sudden the Busa pulls a wheelie just about the time the Mini Van decides to make the turn in front of him. He was able to get it slowed down and avoid the Mini van but Im pretty sure I saw a couple hand jestures once he cleared the Van.

Was this anyone on here.

Wasnt me brother, I was taking my sister home and saw a blue/silver heading East on the BA. Looks like he was in a blue textile icon jacket.

Can narrow it down.
1. Lives in Florida :rofl:
2. has 1k cash laying around. :rofl:
3. Squid enough to pull one wheel up in traffic. Justifying why Florida up the fine to 1k. :rofl:

Wasnt me brother, I was taking my sister home and saw a blue/silver heading East on the BA. Looks like he was in a blue textile icon jacket.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM I saw a wheelie once. :laugh: Thanks James for busting me. I rode all the way from Austin just to do that.

9O4Y3269.jpg

Last edited:
Not me brother when I am approaching an intersection I ease up just a bit and when there is a vehicle in the turning lane I ease up a little more than usual prepare for an act of stupidity from the cager. Not commit the act of stupidity myself.:laugh: Funny things is he is prolly cursing the cager when the poor judgment was his own... so sad:down:

I have found that by putting my front wheel next to the window of the minivan driven by the cellphone user that it tends to get their attention. Legally I cannot acknowledge that I have, in fact, done this more than once. :whistle:

Oh, but never when coming towards an intersection. That's just nutz.

Back