near crash

missilelike

Donating Member
Registered
Last week during a ride, I was coming home about a mile from the house. Iwas going to make a lft turn at the next side street, as approached I notice a mini van sitting on the side street. As I aproached and started to make the turn the mini van started to pull out making a left. The old lady stopped six inches from my bike. Iwent ahead then and waved at her with one finger as she threw her hands in the air as if she did not see me, thats that!!!

sad.gif
glad it didnt turn out any worse

Glad it turned out OK
smile.gif

You must have had your invisibility switch on! I seem to forget to turn mine off all the time lol
cool.gif

Had a guy pull out in front of me years ago. Had nowhere to go, hit him in the rear quarter. I wasn't badly injured and wanted to kill him. He told the LEO "sorry, I didn't see him". Broad daylight, orange jacket, orange bike, white helmet, headlight on, nothing obstructing his view, no other traffic around. WTF is wrong with these people?

Gotta watch out for the old folks. Some of those little old ladies can barely even see over the dash and are close to legally blind as well. She probably couldn't even see the one finger you gave her. Let cooler heads prevail, Bro!
Glad you made through O.K. If you see her again, pull over and wait until she is out of sight
laugh.gif

Back