almost killed this morning

all my extra parts i already gave away. if she swerved into you than you probably need a witness. but common sence would lead someone to not expecting a bike to swerv into a car!
argue.gif

Glad you had your lid on! Mine saved my life in Sept. when I took out a 4" X 4" metal pole with my head at 50mph. Did the lady in the SUV even stop or know she ran you off the road for that matter? Did your busa leave that oil slick? Did you go to the hospital and get your head and neck checked out?
yeah about a foot over i'd be dead meat.
no hospital, just a swollen leg where i was pinned between the bike and her car.

it happened so fast, i thought she was turning left, i go right, we hit, she stops and i go into the van.
she was in shock and said she couldn't believe i got up
cool.gif

Wow, glad it wasn't worse!!

I imagine the bike is totalled.  Oil slick, frontend collision, doesn't take much to total them out.

You should definately get checked out just to be on the safe side.  Sometimes head, neck and back injuries don't show up to a few days later...
the front end's not crushed, just cracked
the forks didn't seem bent.
didn't rty to restart as it was outta oil
be back later

it was 1 of those double wide streets, a lady in a suv is in the left side, i decide to go around her right (ok i know, wrong move) she turns into me, i glance off her and lose it, go into a parking lot smack into this van.
the bike and my body do this nice size dent, the helmet takes out the rear window.
both sides scuffed, nose cracked, windscreen smashed, both rear views busted, even the can got dented on the top somehow.
i got a couple bruises.
pics of the bike top follow
guess i'll wear a lid from now on

Sounds like ur a tough guy... Too bad you ran into some bad luck... Sure glad ur ok. Nothing like some dramma. You being able to shake it off is a real plus. Good luck to you. If you need some stuff you should let us know.

Damn glad you're still kickin' it. That was a close one.

--Wag--

Brother glad to see that you are Okay...... Man what a different turn out today could have been... Count your blessings!

Thank God you're OK! Don't have a nose fairing, but if you need some $$, let us know and I'll kick in a few for ya.

Back