almost killed this morning

craigntx

Registered
it was 1 of those double wide streets, a lady in a suv is in the left side, i decide to go around her right (ok i know, wrong move) she turns into me, i glance off her and lose it, go into a parking lot smack into this van.
the bike and my body do this nice size dent, the helmet takes out the rear window.
both sides scuffed, nose cracked, windscreen smashed, both rear views busted, even the can got dented on the top somehow.
i got a couple bruises.
pics of the bike top follow
guess i'll wear a lid from now on
02190811241.jpg

0219081124a1.jpg

Wow! That could have been IT for ya, man! Glad your helmet saved your butt to tell this tale.

Crazy maddness...are you REALLY o.k.?

Wow...what a way to start off. Can't wait to see how the bike survived. Think she's totalled?

couple of bruises today = sore as hell tomorrow! Glad you're ok man.

DANG!!!! I'm glad you're okay bud---- I am sick for you and the bike though- I remember how sick I was when i had my wreck---- The whole time I was trying to get stopped after I got side slammed by the cager, all I could think about was "keep the bike up!!! KEEP THE BIKE UP!!!"--- well, I didn't needless to say- but I walked away, thank GOD ABOVE.

I'LL keep you in my prayers!!!

Wow is the only word for that one! Glad you're able to tell us about it.

well glad you dodged the bullet on that one... does not appear the bike did as well as you did....

Just noticed the fence you dodged... looks like a "steel" rail fence?

Sorry to hear about the crash, I'm glad you were able to walk away. I NEVERride without my helmet.

Back