Out riding and saw two used cars for sale

mercedesrules

Registered
.....I,too, was able to get a couple of cool pics on my ride yesterday. As I was zooming along route 64 in sparsely-populated Van Zandt County, TX, I saw two used cars for sale. I couldn't react fast enough to stop so I had to turn around a half-mile up the road and come back. Anyone need one of these? ;)

carforsale1.jpg

carforsale2.jpg

Those commuters need to keep up with the new 85 mph speed limit! Probably not very fuel efficient though! Lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Did you ask for a test drive? :laugh:

.....Although I stood around taking pictures of them for 10+- minutes, no one came out to greet me. It is a little semi-private community of about 6 houses and I guess one would have to walk up and ask or call the number on the sign. I could probably build a drag strip on our ranch. ;) Now that the bike is broken in it is quite enough thrills for me.

I think its funnier that your name is Mercedesrules, and there is a Mercedes conveniently in the pic as well... :whistle:

Does someone follow you around all the time in a Mercedes? :rofl:

:dunno:

I think its funnier that your name is Mercedesrules, and there is a Mercedes conveniently in the pic as well... :whistle:

Does someone follow you around all the time in a Mercedes? :rofl:

:dunno:

....Haha! That is nuts! It was just a random car driving by and got in the pic! No one was following me.......er, that day. ;)

Back