Damn Busa fell over today

gsxr996

Registered
got the busa out of the garage for the wife today,there was an all girl ride she went on.any way had some work to do on one of my vans in the garage.heard this weird bang,walked around the back of the van and there is busa lying on its side.damn driveway has a slope to it and i forget to put the bike in gear and it rolled ahead and fell.broke the end off the clutch lever,but its the deep scatches on the side fairing that really bugs me.its an odd ball color,gonna be hard to match up.but at least it still drives alright she had a good time on her ride:thumbsup:

Lord, I know how you feel. I just dropped my baby last week. Those scratches are bugging the hell out of me. I am seriously thinking about getting the HK fairings. Those damn scratches!!!!

Ditto on the fall... parked in the street. I always leave her in gear and make sure the kickstand is in check. Turn the bars.. walk about 3 steps away. I hear this metal scrape.. and watch it fall over. I was just sick... just happens... darn gremlins! Looking for a right side fairing to say the least.

Not to beat a dead Harley discussion to death but... I don't know why we can't have Asian bikes that won't roll off the kick stand in gear or not - the dumb ole Harley engineers seem to have overcome this unfixable engineering problem???

By the way sorry your Busa took a tumble - I know it sucks!:mad2:

Harleys didnt have to worry about rolling off the stand.........the pin/bolt that held it on would snap causing it to fall over. TSB for this covered early 00' model harleys and Buells.

Back