the FOG....

BUSAFETT

Registered
I rode into work today, and just had one of those moments at a light where I thought to myself, "is today THE DAY for me??" The fog in our area was terrible, you could see maybe 2 cars in front of you- and at the light I refer to, I looked in my left mirror to see the cager behind me texting in a mini van. The stakes were high.. let's hope for a clearer afternoon!

BF

Man, You're nutz!! The fog scares me more than the rain.....I usually won't ride when it's foggy everywhere.Patches of fog, no big deal-Blanket fog- Hellz no!!
pillepalle.gif

Watch out for the ghost pirates, and where's Adrian or however she spells her name
rock.gif

Well the funny thing is they are calling for rain after 6, but there was nothing on weather.com about the fog.. Didn't find out about that until I opened the garage and then at that point I just said fuggit.

I was more freaked out by the texter behind me than the weather.

Nothing like being eased out into an intersection with thick fog to conceal your presents
firedevil.gif

fog sucked yesterday morning coming home from work,can't keep visor clean,blinded.keep it cocked up a little to see in front of you.then it's all the way just to see.dangerous.

Man FETT you ain't lyin !! It's been pretty bad the last couple of weeks, but yesterday was bad !! I was comming from Kennett Square around 8:00 a.m., and had to ride with my visor up the whole way home. then on Limestone Rd. I'm riding like 40 mph, and notice a HUGE dead deer in my lane. I just missed that bad boy.

It gets very foggy here. I will not ride in the fog. Sometimes it gets so bad that you can not see 10ft ahead of you.

Back