What Did You Do To Your Busa, Today?

Mounted the billet brake reservoir that @c10 was so kind to suggest since he saw BLUE!

96EF2330-0761-4623-8B88-F8169BC7AF34.jpeg

DBDDB437-A50B-494B-A141-F0CBA4233D9E.jpeg

06B9400C-F6AE-4F21-BDEE-6EAB8B88CF1B.jpeg

17C5D15C-EC06-4FFD-AF53-FAE6111F98F8.jpeg

I’m glad he finished yours! That means he’ll have time to do my new set for the gray fairing set. Lol

He would have had them done a few days sooner, but I guess I broke off a tab when I removed the left panel. Had to get a replacement off eBay sent to him. Only $20 shipped, so no big deal, but the 4 day delay it caused sucked. You going to sell off all your white parts or keep them in case you want to go back some time?

He would have had them done a few days sooner, but I guess I broke off a tab when I removed the left panel. Had to get a replacement off eBay sent to him. Only $20 shipped, so no big deal, but the 4 day delay it caused sucked. You going to sell off all your white parts or keep them in case you want to go back some time?
Those tabs break easily. I had to reinforce 2 tabs on the ones I bought to send to him, because they showed stress marks already. As for my white fairing set, I’m unsure what to do, would be nice to store in the attic, but would also be nice to recoup some of the money spent on the new set. Fairing are stupid expensive and, as you know, a set of custom painted dash panels is $700 dollars without an exchange set. I don’t think think anyone would pay what fairings are worth, honestly.

Those tabs break easily. I had to reinforce 2 tabs on the ones I bought to send to him, because they showed stress marks already. As for my white fairing set, I’m unsure what to do, would be nice to store in the attic, but would also be nice to recoup some of the money spent on the new set. Fairing are stupid expensive and, as you know, a set of custom painted dash panels is $700 dollars without an exchange set. I don’t think think anyone would pay what fairings are worth, honestly.
Miguel! Your going grey?? How did I miss this.

Miguel! Your going grey?? How did I miss this.
Yes Steven. Not sure if you read some of my old posts, but I went to the dealer to purchase a 2009 gray/silver they had advertised on their site. When I got there, they said it was at their sister store and that we could do all the paperwork, while the guys drove the 1hr round trip to get it. We finished all paperwork and the driver called and said there was a problem.......... the bike’s color was listed wrong and it was actually white. They asked if I still wanted it and they would give me some deals on arai helmets and gear. I had already done all the paperwork and was running late for work, so I took it. And that........... is how I ended up with a white bike. Lol! I like it, but after so many years, wanted a change.

Yes Steven. Not sure if you read some of my old posts, but I went to the dealer to purchased a 2009 gray/silver they had advertised on their site. When I got there, they said it was at their sister store and that we could do all the paperwork, while the guys drove the 1hr round trip to get it. We finished all paperwork and the driver called and said there was a problem.......... the bike’s color was listed wrong and it was actually white. They asked if I still wanted it and they would give me some deals on aria helmets and gear. And that........... is how I ended up with a white bike. Lol! I like it, but after so many years, wanted a change.
I did not, I apologize I have only been back on the oRg since August so I have been trying to play catch-up on all the back posts I have missed.
I only recently learned you had a gixxer 1k tail on there at some point in time lol.
Can’t wait to see the new look though!!

I did not, I apologize I have only been back on the oRg since August so I have been trying to play catch-up on all the back posts I have missed.
I only recently learned you had a gixxer 1k tail on there at some point in time lol.
Can’t wait to see the new look though!!
Yeah, she has been through some changes. Lol! Gixer tail was cool, but I wanted storage, so went back to stock tail and givi side and top cases. I made my mind after getting a concours14. I fell in love with the convenience of having storage for my jacket and helmet, instead of dragging all that into the store or restaurant with me.

Yeah, she has been through some changes. Lol! Gixer tail was cool, but I wanted storage, so went back to stock tail and givi side and top cases. I made my mind after getting a concours14. I fell in love with the convenience of having storage for my jacket and helmet, instead of dragging all that into the store or restaurant with me.
The 2009 gray and silver was that a US color? I have never seen one.

Back