ZX-14 is the FASTEST ????

I have a street legal 14 here in maryland we should line something up i doubt you will see this one in your rearview.........:laugh:

troll.jpg

According to "Super Bikes" and Jason Britton. " THE ZX-1400 IS THE FASTEST PRODUCTION BIKE IN THE WORLD " :wtf:

Bring It On :moon: That's ALL I have to say ???

Remember where u are, Hayabusa.org, I'm sure theres a site for that big ugly 14 somewhere, and when u find it, we promise not to come over and talk trash on your bikes.

From all the research I have done. The zx and the Busa are almost identical in the perfomance numbers. I think it would depend on the experiance of the rider to determine which would be faster. I would personally take a Busa just because of its hot styling and comfortable ride.

rite on

I didn't realize until recently that there were a whole line of ZX bikes. I was looking at one on the lot, and it seemed really small. When I went in and asked at parts (I needed something for the busa), I asked why didn't the ZX having a steering damper. He replied that he didn't know much about ZX bikes.

Big vote of confidence for that shop!

You ZX guys like the fit and feel of your bikes? I'm not that brand loyal. I drink Bud one day and Becks the next.

With bikes as close in performance as the Busa and the Kwaka, it all comes down to how good the rider is and how the bike reacts to the riders input.

My nieghbor says his ZX-14 is faster than my Busa, I am looking for a good spot to race around the Houston area. Hope to find one about 2 to 3 miles long.

My nieghbor says his ZX-14 is faster than my Busa, I am looking for a good spot to race around the Houston area. Hope to find one about 2 to 3 miles long.

Be careful... but you'll only need one mile or less to prove your point. :beerchug:

you will not walk him, that race will be determined by the balls/ability of the driver.

The 1400 might be the fastest, but the bike I exchanged my 1400 in for will beat any other production bike up to 170mph, it has comfort, and will handle in the twisties as well, only got a top speed of 170mph, but that is enough for me, it will go from 0-60 in 2 sec, cover the quartermile in 9+ sec, and can pull up tree trunks with its 108ft 1b of torque, best bike I have ever owned, and have owned a few, inc the Busa, which gave me pins and needles, and bum ache after 100 miles, so my fav bike of all time by far is the B King.
Regards Keith UK

covernumberplate.jpg

Last edited:
No one ever seems to talk much about the B-King. Is it any good? And, especially, is it more comfortable than a busa?

Its way more comfortable than the Busa, if I rode more than 100 miles on my Busa it was agony, the B King I can do a 200 mile trip and still feel as fresh as when I set out, and it will stay in front of any production bike up to 170mph, it does look a big lump, but once on the move its as easy to ride as any sports bike, the standard pipes makes it look weird, but you can change them, and the big side pods on the front give it great wind protection, up to 100mph it gives as much wind protection as any other bike,if you click on link below, you will see what you can do on a B King, and after watching that,take a look on my Fav,about 11 now,shows a few B Kings. Click Link

YouTube - keithvmx1200's Channel
Regards Keith
While you are on there take a look at vid of my bike, Transformer Suzuki 1340 B King, got a scarey look to the front,but stops the kids messing with it when its parked up, and the dual twin ovals on the rear is all other bikers get to see on the road, remember its got the 08 Busa engine, just been tuned for more low down power and torque, and at the moment most dealers are almost giving them away, all I can say is if you have a demo ride on one, you will come back with a grin on your face, and you will want one, it looks a big bike, but I am only 5ft 6in and weigh 11st and I manage it ok.

Last edited:
My Busa is the fastest bike on the planet, production or modified, the day after I eat my own "Dragon's Breathe" chili. :moon: :argue:1

Back