ZX-14 is the FASTEST ????

I always figured it would run faster than the 07 and down because its a bigger bike. But i dont know much about displacement and how big a differance 53cc's makes. I know ill keep my 07:thumbsup:

yep that was an ancient re-run. The show sure has come a long way. Bummer he signed with Kawi but its all business I'm sure. I'm sure glad that other white dude host left the show cuz he's irritating to watch.

Rossi was a bit irritating to watch as he always came across as really hyper like he had just hammered a dozen Red Bulls in contrast to Jason who is really laid back and pretty quiet/soft-spoken. Jason seems like he would be a pretty cool guy to hang with for a day although with all his injuries I am not too sure how long he can hang with his current career?

You might notice that they have gotten away from a lot of the street stunting that was in the NY episode last night with all the idiots in Nazi helmets doing wheelies, burnouts and donuts in the streets of NYC. Good on that as that part of the show was a little hard to stomach and made all sportbikers look like morons.

Both of the bikes are so close that I do not see why it even matters who the fastest is. Different riders, different lane, different wt....in the end they are both awesome fast, but from Sport Rider, the Busa is more the gentleman, or lady if you prefer and certainly much nicer to look at.

a stock gen1 busa can go in the 9's i let my cousin ride mine at the track the first time i went and he was running 9.90's but he also only weighs 120 pounds. :laugh:

I too am glad they're getting away from the stunting crowd. There's a place for that, but it's not on national television. It's similar to paintball - done in a controlled environment it's fine, but get a couple yahoo's out on the street and everyone is a hooligan.

MV Agusta is fastest, according to MV Agusta

"the 2008 F4 312R model is known to be the world's fastest production motorcycle. Claimed power of the new F4 312R model is 183 hp"

"the superb R 312 that, flat out in sixth, has reached 312 kph (193.88 mph)"

FOR THE WIN. Done.

MV Agusta F4 RR 312 1078

Isn't the 14 a more cramped bike. I remember sitting on one and thinking damn this bike is too small for me.

MV Agusta is fastest, according to MV Agusta

"the 2008 F4 312R model is known to be the world's fastest production motorcycle. Claimed power of the new F4 312R model is 183 hp"

"the superb R 312 that, flat out in sixth, has reached 312 kph (193.88 mph)"

FOR THE WIN. Done.

MV Agusta F4 RR 312 1078

As you already know the competition ended in 2000 with the agreement between all the IMPORTANT manufacturers!:laugh:

a stock gen1 busa can go in the 9's i let my cousin ride mine at the track the first time i went and he was running 9.90's but he also only weighs 120 pounds.

at that weight all bikes are fast; but i think for the most part we all weight more than that(about 80lbs in my case)

Between these two its all about skill and balls - who's got the biggest and who's got the most!!!

By the way an eighty pound weight advantage and big enough balls might even steal a race from the most experienced riders...

Word. Probably the truest thing said on the subject. You could throw a blanket over both of 'em at the end of a street drag.

Speaking for myself it does feel good riding the best/fastest even if its just for bragging rights. I hope Suzuki will continue to push the envelope, keep winning races and out-design the competition.

Back