Why no 200mph stock???

OHH by the way just got off the phone with Richard we trying to figure out who you are???
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

I did not even know that this forum exsisted. You guys have way to much time on your hands. Get off the internet and bring your #### down to the 9/10s i don't care what it is.

yeah? wellmy busadoes 324!.......................................................................................
..........................................................................................
..........................................................................................
.......................................................................................
K/ P/H
tounge.gif

yeah? wellmy busadoes 324!.......................................................................................

.......................................................................................
K/ P/H
tounge.gif
Not even...

GP's bikes are the FASTESTS here in South Florida and you know it.

Incorrect... I have yet to see or hear of a GP bike going faster than the Velocity Bikes. Last time I checked the 9/10th record was 232mph on Jeff's Turbo Busa... with Barry riding.

As for Sal's bikes not beating Richard's bikes... that's because Richard always runs more mods than Sal's bikes. I'm not saying GP don't have some fast fuggin bikes... they do. Top Notch machines... but to say they are the fastest is incorrect and to say that Sal's got nothing for the GP bikes is a joke since the only way Richard seems to be able to beat Sal's bikes is when Richard is running more mods.

YOu may not have been there during the ZX10R wars.... but once Sal got the orange 10R running right... Sal would beat Richard on his 10R with equal mods... everytime.

Richard's 10R came back with motorwork...and then he beat Sal's stock motor 10R. End of story.

BTW... I know all about the 9/10th's being about ET and not MPH....but MPH says a lot between similar bikes like the Busa and 12r.

Just know that when my bike is done... I guarantee you I will run 200mph in the 9/10th's. Be ready.
Phantom, Richard's bike has never been beat by a Velocity bike.  They have tried several times with Barry riding.  They have gone more mph but still have not beat him.  As far as Mike Spizak, he's a Pro Mod racer.  He gets more mph in the 1/4 than you do in the 9/10.  I have seen him hit 198 with a stock motor pipe&pc with stock gearing on GPS.  As far as a busa going 200.  I did it with mine - stock motor, lowered, non o ring chain with a 39 tooth in the back.  Pipe & pc.  It took about 1.25 miles.  My stock piston busa back in 2000 was running 201 on the limiter 100 yards before the line.  It also went 9.17 at 159 way back when foot shifting & stock wheelbase.   That setup with carburators ended up going 206 in the 9/10.  Ask sal he witnessed it out there one night. All this with a stock piston motor.  Anyways, enough of the bragging.  Some of us have done a lot of things but we dont have to talk about it.  Now that we got the facts straight, where is Alan's bike??  I thought he was coming out to beat all of the busas.  Instead of trying to put Richard down, you guys should come out and race and quit talking about who's fast or not.

You guys talk a mean game for not having accomplished JACK #### out there.  Get your facts straight before  you post #### online.  You have been out there maybe ten times yet you talk about races that you haven't seen.

<!--EDIT|GSX
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130609845 -->

GSX- Relax bro... nobody is putting down Richard. All I said was that Velocity has the fastest bikes out there. I know Richard's bikes are crazy fast... we all do. No denying he's the guy to beat out there. If you got the impression I was trying to put down Richard... you're mistaken, I've got plenty respect for him and the bikes out of GP.

As for the 200mph on a stock busa.... A properly tuned piped Busa with a small rider can hit 200mph... nobody is arguing that. But with a bone stocker... it's not possible, that's what this thread is about. Hell, Allen got both his and my ZX12R to hit 199mph on GPS in roughly 1.5mi.... and that's with a Blais map, stock chain, crappy K&N's, stock height, and 18/44 gearing  (too tall).... oh and later found out I had 3 holes in the airbox that were not plugged!

But in STOCK trim... no japanese bike can do 200mph.

As for Allen's bike... he's still working on some electrical gremlins and waiting for it to be tuned properly before he runs it. I don't think he's going to go out there and own everyone.... there are some serious busa's out there as you know, but with the spray and good tuning, he should be running well over 200mph which is enough to spank 90% of the bike's out there.

I'm still waiting for Sal to touch my bike...so don't expect to see me running out there for a while..

Again, Juan, I'm not posting here talking $hit about anyone... just dropping the facts to someone who doesn't quite know the whole story (Big_Al).

Take care bro.

<!--EDIT|Phantom12
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130637321 -->

WTF are you talking about? Grabntwist...you've got a lot of growing up to do. Sad part is that this is coming from a 22 year old.

To the bike guy without a bike: Hmm, I guess that just makes you a ....

You yap like a gay poodle and when someone you know (in person) puts you in your place you go back and edit all your posts and b!tch up. This isnt the first time this has happend either.

<!--EDIT|grabntwist
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133928188 -->

I don't plan to try, but why have I been seeing on some forums -- guys having to turbo or spray their Busas and have non-stock mods just to get to 200mph??? I thought that the one mod to remove the 185 mph restriction would allow this bike to go 200 in stock form. Now I'm mad--I thought I bought a 200mph bike!!!!
bruiser,

When the 99 Busa was first run at the Honda Test Track, it was given the stock japanese gearing of 18/40.  the 18/40 will give you a true MPH reading on your gauges too.  A recorded 201mph on a 5mile straight stretch was using the 18/40 combo.  The Germans bitched that the busa would go faster than the top speed of the Autobahn of 300kph or 186mph so the Japanese changed the gearing to a 17/40 which brought the bike to 183-184mph top speed.  The ECU was unrestricted and actually allowed the 99 to go 189mph due to the higher rev limit in 6th gear.  So in 2000, the Japanese figured they would change the timing sequence for 1/4 and 2/3 cylinders to slow it down.  They also used the gear selector switch to tell the ECU when 6th gear was attained and engage the 6th gear rev. limit slightly.  That didn't work either because Ivan invented the TRE which tells the ECU that you are always in 5th gear no matter what gear you were in.  That is what caused the low end torque factor and slight rpm change when the clutch was pulled in.
So if you will just put an 18T gear on your bike, you will likely see 195+MPH and possibly go past 200mph on a good day.

Guy
Where did you get that info from?

To the bike guy without a bike: Hmm, I guess that just makes you a ....

You yap like a gay poodle and when someone you know (in person) puts you in your place you go back and edit all your posts and b!tch up. This isnt the first time this has happend either.
1. I have a bike, it's just not 100% back together.

2. I've never gone back and edited anything after being corrected. You need to check the time of edit before you accuse me of that.

3. What the hell is your problem? You follow me around this forum like a school girl with a crush.

Get off my sack b*tch... and take your gay poodle obsession with you.

a367.gif

Someone asked TRE=? Timing Retard Eliminator. Usually tells that you're always on gear 5, so the gear 6 limiter is not working => you can go past 187mph/300kph
Maybe we can see stock ZX-14 to go past 200mph with just TRE
If not, then the new 1500cc B-King will cetainly do it (without any turbo)

Someone asked TRE=? Timing Retard Eliminator. Usually tells that you're always on gear 5, so the gear 6 limiter is not working => you can go past 187mph/300kph
Maybe we can see stock ZX-14 to go past 200mph with just TRE
If not, then the new 1500cc B-King will cetainly do it (without any turbo)
The didn't ask - they were being facetious...

lol i weigh 112 lbs and 5'3 i shot 180 in 5th at 8.grand and was rocking more but my contacts for screwed up due to excess wind in helmet i know i can break 200 in my bike there is a strech of highway here in mass called rt 24 in brockton to bridgwater like 4 miles straightaway i have a full exhaust and smart tre and a few lil thingies i kow i can do it but i need a track so i would feel safer
it a brand new 07 if that means crap but i think my size i should be on a 250cc lol not a busa

(nme617 @ Apr. 29 2007,21:16) lol i weigh 112 lbs and 5'3 i shot 180 in 5th at 8.grand and was rocking more but my contacts for screwed up due to excess wind in helmet i know i can break 200 in my bike there is a strech of highway here in mass called rt 24 in brockton to bridgwater like 4 miles straightaway i have a full exhaust and smart tre and a few lil thingies i kow i can do it but i need a track so i would feel safer
it a brand new 07 if that means crap but i think my size i should be on a 250cc lol not a busa
Do you have stock gearing?
rock.gif

I don't remember where I got this from otherwise I would give props to the author.

I couldn't figure out how to upload an excel workbook so you have to change the file from txt to xls.

Attachments

• HP_Speed.txt
    44.5 KB · Views: 122
Back