200mph?

Have you touched the limiter in 6th yet or have you flashed the ECU with a raised limiter...? What psi are you running...?

Have you touched the limiter in 6th yet or have you flashed the ECU with a raised limiter...? What psi are you running...?

I'm not on the limiter - haven't hit it yet on mine

No flash but am using the GPS mod behind the clutch to read 5th gear twice to eliminate the 6th gear limiter

PSI - high~!~
48 rear
55 front

Kevin runs higher PSI than I do, about 60 front
Guess that could expand the tires out a bit too~!~

If you've got a private 2-mile+ stretch of road, you don't need to wait for parts. With your size, it might pull to redline in 6th as it sits. Only one way to find out.... ;)

It will, just haven't tried gps on it yet, I'm sure it's not near 200 yet. Had it all the way quite a few times while it was restricted, pulls it no problem. You can come into that straightaway easily around 100mph, it's only a slight curve. The straight itself is over 2 1/2miles, and u can see even further. Actually have a flat rear tire now, trying ta see if I can afford cf wheels before I buy new ones. Keep runnin into suprises to take my money.

Thanks to everyone for there input, I should pull high 190's once I have it finished. And ya never know, just might break thru, if not, Try again until I get there. I'll be sure to post once I have proof(gps screen shot) may be awhile, but I will follow up.

all stock gearing but with the taller 55 tire. I went across the finish line once on the limiter at 201.4 and another time at 201.7 then when to the one down gear (42) and stock 18 front.

Sorry, I'm going to be the bad guy in this thread BUT IN MY EXPERIENCE NO, the bike won't got 200mph with stock gearing AND stock tire size.

195ish is all it will pull stock geared and stock tire based on my testing. :beerchug:

That gearing chart is ALL wrong based on my results... :whistle:

With 18/41 205-206ish is possible and 18/42 between 200-203ish if you factor in wind, tire slip, etc...etc...

Just want to confirm you did this with stock gearing BUT 55-series tire....?

Back