What's wrong with people?

PBiddy412

Registered
Well, the other day, I got made fun of for wearing a full "leather" outfit and for pulling out of a McDonald's at "five" mph. Now, the kid that made fun of me has a 750 and does the dumbest crap a person can do on a bike, and I don't say a word to him. Its just ashame that this is why, us, with Hayabusa's or anything else are hated on. Btw, my outfit is not an ounce of leather, its all textile. The intelligence of his comments amused me as well. I just rode off at "five" mph after I was "made fun of" just because I have nothing to prove because I already know I'm faster. Pretty much I think his ego was trying to put me down but he just sounded dumber when he spoke. Thats my rant. Sorry all!

Good for you. When morons slap you in the face with their glove, it's best to look around and ask, "Aight... WHO let this guy have a glove? Don't you know he could accidently choke on it and die?"

you can tell him you are trying to avoid ending up on the latest internet crash video - since only squids crash apparently

you could flip him a couple quarters for his REAL MOTORCYCLE GEAR fund

I too wear full leather almost ALL the time. But no one says anything. some people are just stupid

... and "stupid hurts" itself
smile.gif

Good job, mate. It prolly pi$$ed him off more when you didnt take the bait.

we'll see who's laughing and making fun after somebody spills their bike doing something stupid.

Line up beside him, like your going to race, and kick his bike over and ride off. Not a nice thing to do, but you'll keep the squid off the road for a few more seconds. And those few seconds could be life or death!
tounge.gif

Thats my rant. Sorry all!
No appologies nessecary.....

except for using that Gawd awefull green font.

Turn that shid off bro.....   too hard on the eyes.

RSD.
+1...

I read the first line and then jumped to the replys to try and figure out the actual topic!
laugh.gif

If it's what I gether... I once had a Hardley pull up next to me at a stop light~ It was dead of summer and I was riding home from work~ Full gear on and he was wearing the basic Hardley gear... jeans and a T-shirt~ After admiring the Busa he says to me.."You gotta be burning up in all that gear... are you nuts?" I just looked him square in the eyes and replied.."If upon leaving this intersection one of these cagers takes us both out, I'll be shaking of the dust and checking the damage to my bike while they're loading you in the ambulance to take you to the hospital or worse yet, the morgue~" He just smiled and said no more....
wink.gif

I think we have to decide who we want to waste our energy on. I think it makes people more angry when we don't engage them in their stupid comments. They make themselves look stupid. Having said that I know how hard it is. Getting even always feels good to me!!!

Snot nosed,ankle biting,curtain climbing,allowance wanting,no job having kids!
mad.gif

You should ask him to demonstrate how you should pull away from a McDonalds. Hopefully he'll pull a monster wheelie and embed himself in the nearest 16-wheeler as a hood ornament.

Seriously, no patience or sympathy for that 'tard.

And good for you for riding safe and refusing to be intimidated by a future statistic.

I've heard it before and I live by it now. You don't suit up for the ride, you suit up for the crash. I know everyone here is prolly ready to find this kid and beat his a$$. Why not ride with him once and see if maybe you can teach him a thing or two.

I know a few guys around that ride and I refuse to ride with them. They are reckless and dumb. I didn't know this until I rode with them one night and 3 of us got pulled over for reckless driving. I was one of them and the cop pulled me over because he knew it was a busa and assumed that I was driving reckless. No attention payed to the rider I had with me and the fact that I was at the front made me guilty by association. I walked with nothing as did the other 2. The cop had video of 1 of them doing a standup wheelie and the other one skiing next to his bike. I asked the cop why he didn't arrest them for reckless (IL arrests for reckless) He said, It's a nice night and I'm cutting you the same break I gave them. I told him that I appreciated that but these guys are not going to learn anything by letting them go. I asked what he was going to do if either one of them got hurt later that night or hurt someone else for that matter. He again said, you're getting the same break why are you upset.

I let it go at that. Riders are a brotherhood and we all know brothers fight. This kid is misguided, at least make an effort.

If he's still a d**k. Gimme a call and we'll all go run him over.
guns.gif

I still get torqued at the harley and hardley's that wont wave at me on the streetbike. Makes me want to jump the median, kick them in the side of the helmet and tell them to put their glasses on, they couldnt see me in the oncoming lane?

I never let STUPID people bother me. I wear full leathers or Stich ALL the time. Then listen to them tell people how DANGEROUS Bikes are AFTER their accident that left them in the Hospital all road burned up or worst. Of course they leave out the part where they were just wearing a T Shirt and jeans
laugh.gif

Dumb is as Dumb does
tounge.gif

And I'am going to worry about what THAT person thinks about me
rock.gif
, I think NOT
biggrin.gif

Dont let VBee find out that you were full leathers! She'll and you to the power ranger list. LOL I nwear full leahters and dont sweat it, heres a pic of me giving RSD a ride during the get together in Vegas.

pillion.jpg

Hey Rubbha looks different with clothes on....

er, that didn't sound right...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Thats Andy in the Green???

Looks way different that I was thinking, all I have seen is the Cancer victim look in the black jacket and defender, this is a skinny fit guy? WTF???
rock.gif
Diabetes? Which is before, which is after?

<!--EDIT|Ken02busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1148058131 -->

Back