WTF is wrong with people?

B@DA$$08BUS@

Donating Member
Registered
Well let me get you up to speed. My family and live in a small residential area, not a whole lot of traffic. For the last 2weeks they have been working on the roads. Up until now has not been toooooooooo big of a deal, they start working on the road at the butt crack of dawn with minor traffic and parking delays. Tonight I get home from work a little late(1130) and when I get about 2 blocks from the house I can see that what appears to be the sun (because its bright as hell) shining only on my block. Well these dumbasses for some reason are doing road work at night now.
This is pure BS, they are stripping the road, honking the F-ing horn hollering down the block to the guy(who can't hear them) be cause he is operating the damn stripping machine, then you have the some sort of damn jack hammer machine running, and the damn beeping from the tri-axles backing up.
God what ales these fools. It is not a busy street, its not so hot during they day they can't stand to work. Why oh why do they have to do this crap at night, I guess I will just continue to lay here in bed AND NOT SLEEP until freaking daylight. hell its so bright outside I may as well cut the damn grass, heck they wouldn't even hear it over all the other truck noise and hollerin'.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
Yhea it makes a beeping sound with the flashing. :O If you look at it to long you go into convulsions. :)

That being siad I hope you get some sleep.

Well didn't know my avatar made a sound.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:
Being a residential zone, I'd think there has to be a code or law preventing work between certain hours at night... Call your local police and ask...

Even if it isn't illegal per say, if they get enough calls from pissed off sleepless residents, they may force them to stop...

Well just got off the phone with my buddy who happens to be a cop for the borough here, and he said borough approved it. So basically the borough hates its tax payers. Good to know my tax money is going to pay for my sleepless night.........
Posted via Mobile Device

Freaking 5 hours later at 5am and they are now jack-hammering directly in front of my house. WTF I guess no sleep tonight.
Posted via Mobile Device

Badazz I'm at work now so can't post pics for a bit but a couple yrs ago they widened the street I live on . I have before and after pics . Not only did I lose half my front yard with zero reimbursement but I went thru same for almost four months .
And yes like Takeuon said pellet rifles work great on HID bulbs.
From all the noise they will simply wonder why that unit keeps poppin bulbs !
:rofl:

ps.......like Playstation 3 your Avatar should come with a warning saying flashing lights may cause spasms :rofl:

u know I love you .
I'll post pics later of what happened to me , my yard and street .
It may make you feel better cuz I don't see you complaining about losing half your front yard as I did ?

I don't think the construction company is at fault here. No one or at least few people like to work at night. There is also a lot of added expense for the construction company asociated with night work Depending on where you live either state, county, or city is responsible for hours allowed to work. If enough people complain to the right agency they will change the work hours and you might even make some hard working family men happy to boot.

it is construction season in pennsylvania...comes right after winter..and right before ...winter

I used to build roads and rebuild them. recyclers and pavers etc Yes jack hammers . 99% of the time we never worked at night unless it was on a main very busy street. The only reason I could see them working at night is if its a huge job and they're pulling 24 hour shifts. YES there are usually codes against working at nite in a Res. neighbor hood. They are supposed to be permitted.and warning tags sent out thru the neighbor hood before starting the project..... Hope it helps

Back