WTF Is Wrong With People?

for all we know she had some divine intervention..... and those three children were the next J.Dahlmer, C.Manson and G.W.Bush....three people this planet would have been a much better without in the first place.  
wink.gif

and on the flip side....they could have been savants just as well.

But seriously...you can't necessarily dismiss a persons actions as anything but true, until you can positively disprove their intentions,.

A lot of wierd shiot happens in this world, and just because we think we are the greatest nation in the world...it doesn't give us one bit of insight into how M. nature wants things done.

Incarcerate her sure...but kill?  What proof do we have that she didn't just save the world from a man made disaster?

This prolly sounds wierd coming from a guy that believes in public excecutions, and corporal punishment.
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>What</span>

With all the people in the world who are trying to have kids, aren't able to have kids, or would like to adopt them, why can't these loonies just give them to someone who'd be glad to take them?

Killing anyone just because you're unhappy is such a selfish act.

I'm reminded of that case a few years back of the woman who locked her kids in her car and drove it into a lake, then appeared on TV asking for help finding them.
my wife and i talk about this all the time. we have been tring to have a baby for over a year now. then to see this crap just breaks our hearts to no end. everytime the little stick says not preg we both cry. its hard to see ppl doing shiat like this and those other ppl who have no buisness having kids getting all the joy.

for all we know she had some divine intervention..... and those three children were the next J.Dahlmer, C.Manson and G.W.Bush....three people this planet would have been a much better without in the first place.  
wink.gif

But seriously...you can't necessarily dismiss a persons actions as anything but true, until you can positively disprove their intentions,.

A lot of wierd shiot happens in this world, and just because we think we are the greatest nation in the world...it doesn't give us one bit of insight into how M. nature wants things done.

Incarcerate her sure...but kill?  What proof do we have that she didn't just save the world from a man made disaster?

This prolly sounds wierd coming from a guy that believes in public excecutions, and corporal punishment.
put the pipe down brah youve had more than enough

With all the people in the world who are trying to have kids, aren't able to have kids, or would like to adopt them, why can't these loonies just give them to someone who'd be glad to take them?

Killing anyone just because you're unhappy is such a selfish act.

I'm reminded of that case a few years back of the woman who locked her kids in her car and drove it into a lake, then appeared on TV asking for help finding them.
my wife and i talk about this all the time. we have been tring to have a baby for over a year now. then to see this crap just breaks our hearts to no end. everytime the little stick says not preg we both cry. its hard to see ppl doing shiat like this and those other ppl who have no buisness having kids getting all the joy.
I'm sorry for you and your wife...we went through that same thing for over 6 years, and watching the news about babies being dumped in trash cans only made it worse...

Hang in there and PM me if you'd like to talk...I'm serious...it helps to see what others have done/problems they've experienced...completely off topic, I know...infertility just hits home with me...
sad.gif

Yes our kids are much beloved, I am not disputing that.

well... take off the "parent hat" for two minutes and re-think it.
Pretend for a minute that offspring are not born of us, and merely "grown artificially"...

But if one's vision remains so narrow as to not see beyond their own personal situation, then there is no explaining it to anyone.

I came across a website once where there were examples of stories of both good and bad childhoods and you were to choose between them...in some instances you wound up raising Hitler who would later destroy all that he did, killing millions....and others, you aborted pregnancies or childhoods of people the likes of Einstein.
It gave a rather provocative insight to "possible scenarios".

Having not read it, the information is just missing and a person just can't process that type of data...but once exposed to it...you can see the potential.

I am not a "bandwagon" kind of person...and I am very skeptical of most people's intentions, generally one of the last people to accept something as true. I am not soley driven by my emotions or attachments.
I can't presume this woman is evil and should die, until it proven ... by an impartial group of people that have no opinion of the situation either way.
That's what our legal system is supposed to provide us...so where do we find it?

BTW..the GWB reference was just a jab....you can replace that name with Hitler if it makes you feel better.

Put the bottle of pills down BusaCruise...there's never a good excuse to murder a child...  
sad.gif

...she should have tossed herself in shortly thereafter, tried to save 'em and once she got them to shore, been eaten by a Great White shark...just a thought...
+1
there are some sick people in this world  
sad.gif
cant imagin the helpless children

<!--EDIT|id_gunnut
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129840797 -->

sad.gif

you help me and the fertility and ill help you with the twisties.....not sure if that sounds good or not..lol

but for real i might do that va, this has been a ruff year, we have tried the whole"lets not try and see what happens thing" well fooy on that.

thanks Dennis

you help me and the fertility and ill help you with the twisties.....not sure if that sounds good or not..lol

but for real i might do that va, this has been a ruff year, we have tried the whole"lets not try and see what happens thing" well fooy on that.

thanks Dennis
Yeah, that's a good trade off!
biggrin.gif

vabusa@gmail.com if you'd like, or a PM...if your wife wants to talk too, I'm here...it's the toughest thing I'd ever gone through and there are no guarantees, but I swear, don't spin your wheels for years on end like I did wasting time, money and emotions on docs that will never be able to help you...you pretty much have to empower yourself to find a way and surround yourself with docs that know their sh*t...

Yeah, let's talk...I've got to run now...talk soon, okay?
smile.gif

After reading the story, it sounds like she was in DYFS. What a f*cked up tragedy. If you have kids, hug'em a little tighter, and remember this, " they did not ask to come into this world" you and your spouse made that choice.<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'></span>

<!--EDIT|7th Gear
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129841091 -->

Pretend for a minute that offspring are not born of us, and merely "grown artificially"...

But if one's vision remains so narrow as to not see beyond their own personal situation, then there is no explaining it to anyone.

I came across a website once where there were examples of stories of both good and bad childhoods and you were to choose between them...in some instances you wound up raising Hitler who would later destroy all that he did, killing millions....and others, you aborted pregnancies or childhoods of people the likes of Einstein.

Having not read it, the information is just missing and a person just can't process that type of data...but once exposed to it...you can see the potential.

I am not a "bandwagon" kind of person...and I am very skeptical of most people's intentions, generally one of the last people to accept something as true.  I am not soley driven by my emotions or attachments.
I can't presume this woman is evil and should die, until it proven ... by an impartial group of people that have no opinion of the situation either way.
That's what our legal system is supposed to provide us...so where do we find it?

BTW..the GWB reference was just a jab....you can replace that name with Hitler if it makes you feel better.
I'm guessing you don't have kids.

She'll get a fair trial.

Did they?

After reading the story, it sounds like she was in DYFS. What a f*cked up tragedy.  If you have kids, hug'em a little tighter, and remember this " they did not ask to come into this world" you and your spouse made that choice.<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'></span>
**AMEN**

I am not a "bandwagon" kind of person...and I am very skeptical of most people's intentions, generally one of the last people to accept something as true.  I am not soley driven by my emotions or attachments.

No one person knows who/what/where there child will be in 20 years.  We can only hope and pray for the best.  Women "offing" their kids cause they cant cope with life is a horrible excuse.  
Saying that you didnt take your prozac that day is a horrible excuse.  
Saying you heard voices telling you to kill your kids...BULL SH*T
If at ANY time a woman has thoughts in her head of harm to her children....take them to your mom/dad/sister/neighboor/whoever and take a break.
Go talk to a Dr.  There are government programs for Mental health, so I feel no pitty on this woman.  She MURDERED her children point blank.  You cant make excuse's for people like this.  And I personally dont want to pay for her to live the rest of her life in an institution.  I dont want to pay for her to live at all.  I will however quickly donate to her electric chair fee's whatever the cost!

<!--EDIT|BaybeBusa04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129841393 -->

Youguys should try and be a little more understanding. Susan was a very nice person growing up and always had friends. She would never do anything to harm anyone. She was seeing a doctor for her problems and had it under control, but there was a problem with her meds and with all the other stresses of being a mother, she just snapped.

To hell with her....fry her A$$
evil.gif

wink.gif

WTF are you talking about? That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read in my life. Are you on psychotropic medication, or are you always this retarded? I suppose that next you're gonna tell me that you have identified the gene sequence that predicts criminal behaviour, right? You can not be serious.......
You cannot possibly, under ANY circumstances justify the murder of a child, let alone 3 of your own children. This b!tch has problems, and needs to be put down. It's just too bad we didn't do it before she killed her kids.

Mr brown..... you said it PERFECTLY!!! "put her down"
We kill dogs for biting people.
Why not kill people who KILL PEOPLE!!!!
rock.gif
???

Im gettin sick of seeing the this kind of thing happen, and only to find out some doctor had been prescribing antidepressants and/or some other mind farking drugs.

In the 90's the medical establishment told everyone to put their kids on Ritalin, and like sheep - everyone did it. Same goes for prozac, - which isnt popular now, - and xanax and blah, blah and blah. The kids didnt "have" anything. They werent "ADDHD" or any other bullshit.

Kids need to be kids. Parents need to make it so that the mother or father is home to raise them and give them the attention they need.

Not drug them up to keep them in a state of induced lethargy.

How about watching their sugar in their diets? How about playing with them in the yard?

No, get a drug for them.

Well that has also affected adults.

Patients take their drugs and then find out 4 years later, after the drug companies and doctors have made their billions, that the drug is harmful and should be discontinued. Then the lawyers get in there and make their money from the drug companies who settle class actions suits for pennies on the dollar. Long after the windfall has been earned.

Now, I am a family man, and I have as much disdain for the kind of event this thread is about...just like all of you.

However, dont discount the seriousness of someones brain and how dangerous the human brain can be when it is soaked in a cocktail of chemical mistakes prescribed by some doctor who gives you 5 minutes of his time when you are in his office.

This goes for painkillers and how they interact with everything else you might ingest -as well.

We are OVER MEDICATING and destroying the brains ability to have pleasureable sensations, because we are addicted to nicotine, and everything else. Now people are taking drugs prescribed for them because they dont feel "happy" enough. So another chemical controls how your brain doles out seratonin and how long it stays out there for you to feel pleasure.

Pretty soon, your seratonin receptors are burned out because of the exessive exposure to seratonin - thanks to the Seratonin reuptake inhibitor drugs, - and you dont stand a chance of having a simple release from depression on your own for the rest of your life.

Doctor takes you off the meds for awhile, and there you go. Unequipped to handle ANY STRESS, at all. Unable to feel any pleasure without the drugs. You feel like there is no relief in sight, and thus you lose your mind.

Its no wonder our society is filled with such suicide, murder, and lashing out.

People are uninformed and uneducated...and therefore - people are guinea pigs in the hands of the medical world. And believe me, the medical world knows when they are experimenting and when they are not.

I am not trying to cause you guys more grief....perhaps the knowledge that she is a fellow human not that different from you or me, scares the hell out of you to know that some people are capable of really scary shiot.
wow.gif

Somewhere she may have had a life very parallel to your own and only made one decision different than you which sent her down this path....and it could have just as easily been any one of us.
rock.gif

Accept, interpret and calculate the variables...

I too wish it never happened, but without truely knowing WHY it happened...we are helpless to prevent similar acts.
Use the thread to vent...have a good cry and then a group hug.

Don't slander me because I look at something in a different light.
That would be like bashing an R1 owner cause he/she thinks their bike is the most beautiful, even over the Busa. We might think their wrong, but THAT"S OUR perspective.

i.e.
Einstein built an endless power source....our Governments saw a WOMD....who's choice was the right one?
The power source was sacrafised to end the Japanese advancement...if those weapons had not been used...we could have been living under the Imperial rule of Japan and you would never have even known about this incident.
But only the flip side...we would not have lived under the fear of Nuclear threat during the cold war, we would not have killed millions, nor would we have the stigma of being the only "super power" to actually use such a weapon on other human beings
grim.gif
...and we might not be "waging war for oil".
lmini001.gif

America is only a few hundred years old....other civilizations have existed for many thousands of years... is it not pretty arrogant to presume we know everything about everything? Or is that just the "American way"? ...as it pertains to this case. Not trying to get side tracked with international policy.

Since my comments are not emotionally driven...I am a little out numbered here...I guess I'll drop out of this thread and allow you all to get frenzied over a situation and something you have no first hand knowledge of (not that I do either).
Remember...you only know what POV the press has presented...and then, only the facts the police have decided you "need to know".

beerchug.gif

BTW...Blue/Silver IS the FASTEST color!
tounge.gif

Cruise, the point is, that no matter what, to kill your children is a sign that you are no longer fit to be considered a human being. There are no if's, and's, or but's in this instance. To harm or kill any child is reprehensible, but to do that to your own child, let alone 3 of them is unforgivable in my eyes. there are so many people that would love to care for a child, some of which has been touched on in this thread, that to kill a child is completely unacceptable. It's not an emotional response, it's a human one. There is no correlation between this and any of the examples you offered, at least not a reasonable one, so they don't apply. It could not have been any one of us, perhaps some members of our little corner of the web are incapable of being fit parents, but since they are bright enough to be a part of our group, I'm sure they are bright enough to know this, and not have kids. DCFS are great at creating problems for struggling parents, but where the f@#k are they when they are really needed?

Back