Mother tries to kill 2 yr old w/ scissors! WTF

I got her psych eval right here!!! She fails!!! and for about tenty two cents I could solve all her problems:firing:... just saying. Sad part is this is the one time someone was there to see it and to help. Makes you wonder how much abuse the poor toddler has had inflicted on her up till now.

If I was one of those guys there, I wudda beat the chit outta her....:whistle:

:( People who do stuff like this need serious help. I pray that she gets it and the little girl gets an adopted family that loves her...

If they give that little girl back to her they should be shot! :guns: Man, she even LOOKS like a complete psycho! :fire:

To think, this is just ONE incident of a child being beaten or tortured, think of how many nust be happening each day that no one hears. :(

"Papa, in the name of my bother, Jesus, find some way to move into this woman's heart and bring to her a true sense of the value of human life. Invade the compound of the cult mentioned to scatter the works of those whose life values are totally misplaced. Surround this baby with Your protective hand and provide a home that will nurture the value of life in her and help her grow in an environment of love and protection. Thanks, ahead of time for what you are going to do on behalf of our concern. You sure are awesome like that!"

She is crazy, I believe in the Russian Judicial process they have solved the problem of dealing with crazy homicidal people 100 percent effective an no chance of relapse.

:grim:

Back