guy posted on FB that he was stabbing his 2 yr old daughter...

Laylas_Mom

Registered
Ramazan Acar pleads guilty to the stabbing murder of his daughter, 2 | Herald Sun

Little Yazmina Acar's father, Ramazan Acar, is behind bars charged with her stabbing murder. Picture: Channel 7 Source: Supplied
Yazmina Acar with her father Ramazan Acar pictured on Facebook before he killed her with a large knife. Source: Supplied
THREE days before he murdered his toddler daughter, Ramazan "Ramzy" Acar told the world via Facebook how much he loved her.
"Yazmina + Ramzy 4 lyf," was his message.

On the day of her death Acar, 24, posted: "Bout 2 kill ma kid."

After kidnapping Yazmina, 2, a pitiless Acar gave her mum Rachelle D'Argent updates on his plan to murder their daughter as she desperately tried to persuade him to bring her home, Melbourne Magistrates' Court heard.

He used Facebook, SMS and phone calls to taunt her.

In one phone call he told Ms D' Argent: "I'm going to do it. Do you have any last words for her?"

Yazmina came on the phone and said to her mum "I love you" and a weeping Ms D'Argent replied "I love you too".

Acar then stabbed his only child with a 30cm knife, watching her bleed to death.

He told Ms D'Argent "I killed her to get back at you."

After his arrest Acar -- who pleaded guilty to murder yesterday -- was worried only about his own fate, crying and asking an officer at the scene "how long do you think I will get?"

Acar was banned from seeing his daughter because of his drug taking and violence, but tricked his way back into their lives.

On November 17 last year he arrived at Ms D'Argent's Hallam home and asked to be allowed to take Yazmina to a milk bar, just a few minutes away.

Acar had never been violent towards their daughter and Ms D'Argent reluctantly allowed him to take her.

"If you saw her face when she saw her dad. She had stars in her eyes when she ran up to him," she said in her police statement.

"That's why I let her go with him."

Acar then began sending Ms D'Argent text messages.

One read "It's ova I did it", another said "I h8t you" and a Facebook message read "Pay bk u ****".

As she left court yesterday an emotional Ms D'Argent said she had to be there for her daughter, who was described as an active intelligent child who loved Dora the Explorer and riding her pink bicycle.

"I wanted him to look me in the eye and he did," she said. "A quick glimpse but enough for him to say he was guilty."

Magistrate Peter Reardon remanded Acar in custody to appear in the Supreme Court on May 18.

I have no words after reading this....soooo horrible

unfortunately there are some sick twisted mo'fo's in this world... personally, i would start with his toes and fingers and then let my imagination take over... slow and painful... what a p.o.s.

i feel sad for the mother... nobody should go through what she did... and the poor little girl... i mean- she was a baby! we are supposed to love and take care of our kids... so sad.

So awful. He should be cut into tiny pieces, while still alive! No mercy for a piece of crap like him. :(
Posted via Mobile Device

There are such things as honor among thieves. Criminals don’t like baby rapists and or killers. He will definitely get what’s coming to him behind bars. All I can hope is they place him in general population so he can “get some” on a daily basis.

I would go Law Abiding Citizen on his a**. If you havent seen the movie, It is brilliant.

I honestly have no words to convey how horrible a person must be to murder their own child in this fashion. I hope he gets the death penalty because he doesn't deserve 3 squares & a cot. And I can't imagine any person wanting their tax dollars going paying to house him the rest of his worthless life.

There are some sick SOB's out there.. I don't know what is wrong with some people there is no way on God's Green Earth that I could even think about doing something like that to my daughter.. as a father I would love just a few minutes alone with him..

Im thinking jail might be to easy for this guy, feet first into a wood chipper....slowly....sounds more like it.

I cant even comprehend that sh**! The most disquisting thing I've ever heard. I have a 6 year old daughter and this makes my stomache turn. I can't understand how people can hurt kids in anyway let alone this. I would proudly do prison time for torturing this guy to death! I mean that too

This was a horrific act, sadly they go on everyday and even worse. He deserves to die.

Wow. That poor mother, she just wanted her kid to spend time with her father. Now she has to carry this burden for life. So sad. Hearing stories like this makes me sick

Rockethed using Tapatalk

I cant even comprehend that sh**! The most disquisting thing I've ever heard. I have a 6 year old daughter and this makes my stomache turn. I can't understand how people can hurt kids in anyway let alone this. I would proudly do prison time for torturing this guy to death! I mean that too

+1000 bro.

Rockethed using Tapatalk

This is why I can't be a police officer, I don't have what it takes, call it discipline or self control.

I would have told him to go try and apologize to his little girl if he can and put a bullet in his head and a knife in his hand. :mad:

Bad things should never happen to lil kids. This story breaks my heart.

I hope this waste of a human gets what's coming to him in prison.

Crazy. My daughters father got into drugs heavy when I was pregnant and everyone wondered why I didnt push him to be a part of her life. This is why...they are seriously crazy! The poor mom must be racked with guilt for letting her baby go with him....poor lady.

That is just so sad beyond belief. I feel bad for that little girls mom. All she wanted to do was see her child happy and enjoy a little time with her father. Being a parent doesn't always mean you do everything to make your child happy. SAFTY first. There is no amount of justice on this earth that would right that sicko's wrong.

Back