Mother tries to kill 2 yr old w/ scissors! WTF

Why would anyone pray for this woman to get help? If there were a god around this little girl would not have had to go through this.

The mother definitely needs to be slowly tortured to death, not helped.

Why would anyone pray for this woman to get help? If there were a god around this little girl would not have had to go through this.

The mother definitely needs to be slowly tortured to death, not helped.

I guess I kind of see myself as being a product of prayer. I wasn't tortured in the same way but definitely abused. I had a praying grandmother who, by the time I reached sixteen, stepped into a really sh***y situation and took me under her wing. Without her influence, I believe I would have ended up on the business end of some anger motivated activities...more so than what I already was. Without that kind of mercy and influence, I should have been 'terminated' for my lifestyle. Regardless, prayer changes things.

No woman in her right mind would kill her own child. She needs to go to the pysch ward, but she should never have custody of her child again. Very sad.

My only thought is how full of fail do you have to be to FAIL at killing a two year old? ???

Seriously, How does an adult FAIL at this? Obviously the women is insane as well as incompetent. Total insane crackpot Looser... Darwin missed years ago and now this. Shame.

Back