...and this is why I sometimes don't care for..."some" people. WTF WTF WTF

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
OK,how I really feel. Sometimes I actually hate some people.
Had an' appointment yesterday. Roll up on the parking lot...choose my spot very wisely as a lot of us do. I don't want my bike knocked over by some donkey-dik who lacks the skillz to sucessfully park a car.
Choose a spot away from the 2 or 3 cars that are in the lot. "Covid Times" nobody is coming out to play...mega spots to park everywhere. This building has about 60 spots on each side. Nothing special about any of them.
I do this thing where I "OWN" the spot by parking in it,but away from the spot next to me,should someone absolutely have to park next to me...if the lot fills up. I park,go in,deal with my meeting. Come out....and....WTF!!!!

I'll say it again....WTF
T
his azzhole has parked 6 inches from my bike.
Why? It's obvious they were trying to make a point. I'm not in a handicap spot.I'm not blocking access to anything. If they have trouble walking or are in a wheel chair...there are closer spots to the building access ramp.

How many times did they have to pull forward,reverse,pull forward,reverse to get that effin close to my bike.

Angry at bikers? Daughter ran off with a biker and never came back? Wife/gf ran off with a biker? You don't like Bikes?

OK,I have no problem with that. Your angry. You wanted my attention obviously. Am I wrong here boyz? Really,this was NOT intentional?

LOTS of spaces....

To prove their point about my parking job...they had to park illegally. They have infringed on the spot beside them.

Look at that nice double wide spot straight ahead...right beside the entrance ramp to the building.

I lost my shi7. Did I let my emotions run wild? Is this just "Angry Rubb" going off again? Should I just not give a fug about how people disrespect me and my 65,ooo + dollar motorcycle? With the way my plate hangs out I had to squeeze in there to climb on. Guess I could climb on from the left side...I dont like too...but I could have I guess.

They obviously were trying to prove some point...

They wanted my attention...

Okee Dokee then....

Rubb.

I think your parking is disgraceful young man!
I mean, look at the way you parked, your sidestand is infringing upon that legitimately parked car’s spot FFS.
How’s a learner driver supposed to park when your motorcycle is parked so close to that car park???
Next time, just walk to the appointment, it’s obvious you haven’t any consideration for other cage drivers trying to park their SUV.
Unbelievable. . . :poke:
:D
:popcorn:

Yeah one spot over the would have had to walk another ten feet. At least 4 steps. I'm not sure in a lot that empty what signal they would've been trying to send. "I'm a moron" maybe?

I've seen this phenomenon before when camping . . .
ya find a nice clear area in the woods or at a domain where there is nobody around, then suddenly a camper van arrives and selects the spot RIGHT FRICKIN NEXT to ya!! Plenty of space but noooooooo.
They gotta be 10 feet away from ya.
I just jump up and tell them we have a friend arriving with all his mad bikere buddies, soon and he's bringing a decent stereo system and dirt bikes.
Yeah, they move pretty quick lol.

It's the classic "need a spot in the shade" manoeuvre... you're lucky they didn't walk your bike into another spot and take all the shade for themselves.

Victorians have become very self-important over the last decade or so, maybe you've been too self-important to notice the change? :lol:

My wife got into a collision yesterday because someone didn't feel that they needed to wait to make their left turn across two active lanes of traffic... her Jeep needs a new grille and bumper, the impatient person who she t-boned for not waiting needs a whole new car.

image.jpg

Ah yes, the shade. Might have been the shade.

How many times did they have to pull forward,reverse,pull forward,reverse to get that effin close to my bike.

Very many times I hope.

If I ever need to park a bike in a lot, I look for a spot farthest from the door. Nobody ever parks there. I still feel like the bike is vulnerable to a host of misfortunes.

Not that I'm trying to defend the dork in the pic, but, as a rider and a lover of bikes, I often will park my car (when I have one) next to a bike cuz I know how they feel about their bike and the last thing they ever want is for the two to touch - which is exactly the last thing I ever want, especially in a parking lot known to contain "Karens", et al.

OK,how I really feel. Sometimes I actually hate some people.
Had an' appointment yesterday. Roll up on the parking lot...choose my spot very wisely as a lot of us do. I don't want my bike knocked over by some donkey-dik who lacks the skillz to sucessfully park a car.
Choose a spot away from the 2 or 3 cars that are in the lot. "Covid Times" nobody is coming out to play...mega spots to park everywhere. This building has about 60 spots on each side. Nothing special about any of them.
I do this thing where I "OWN" the spot by parking in it,but away from the spot next to me,should someone absolutely have to park next to me...if the lot fills up. I park,go in,deal with my meeting. Come out....and....WTF!!!! View attachment 1624002
I'll say it again....WTF
T
his azzhole has parked 6 inches from my bike.
Why? It's obvious they were trying to make a point. I'm not in a handicap spot.I'm not blocking access to anything. If they have trouble walking or are in a wheel chair...there are closer spots to the building access ramp.

Angry at bikers? Daughter ran off with a biker and never came back? Wife/gf ran off with a biker? You don't like Bikes?

OK,I have no problem with that. Your angry. You wanted my attention obviously. Am I wrong here boyz? Really,this was NOT intentional?

View attachment 1624003

LOTS of spaces....

View attachment 1624004

To prove their point about my parking job...they had to park illegally. They have infringed on the spot beside them.

View attachment 1624005

Look at that nice double wide spot straight ahead...right beside the entrance ramp to the building.

I lost my shi7. Did I let my emotions run wild? Is this just "Angry Rubb" going off again? Should I just not give a fug about how people disrespect me and my 65,ooo + dollar motorcycle? With the way my plate hangs out I had to squeeze in there to climb on. Guess I could climb on from the left side...I dont like too...but I could have I guess.

They obviously were trying to prove some point...

They wanted my attention...

Okee Dokee then....View attachment 1624006

Rubb.
istockphoto-455622195-612x612.jpg

I think your parking is disgraceful young man!
I mean, look at the way you parked, your sidestand is infringing upon that legitimately parked car’s spot FFS.
How’s a learner driver supposed to park when your motorcycle is parked so close to that car park???
Next time, just walk to the appointment, it’s obvious you haven’t any consideration for other cage drivers trying to park their SUV.
Unbelievable. . . :poke:
:D
:popcorn:
look you ol' fuddy duddy... :laugh:
Yeah one spot over the would have had to walk another ten feet. At least 4 steps. I'm not sure in a lot that empty what signal they would've been trying to send. "I'm a moron" maybe?
I know man...WTF?
I've seen this phenomenon before when camping . . .
ya find a nice clear area in the woods or at a domain where there is nobody around, then suddenly a camper van arrives and selects the spot RIGHT FRICKIN NEXT to ya!! Plenty of space but noooooooo.
They gotta be 10 feet away from ya.
I just jump up and tell them we have a friend arriving with all his mad bikere buddies, soon and he's bringing a decent stereo system and dirt bikes.
Yeah, they move pretty quick lol.
We used to travel with generator and full house stereo.
"I folks...do you guys like Black Sabbath." LOL.
It's the classic "need a spot in the shade" manoeuvre... you're lucky they didn't walk your bike into another spot and take all the shade for themselves.

Victorians have become very self-important over the last decade or so, maybe you've been too self-important to notice the change? :lol:

My wife got into a collision yesterday because someone didn't feel that they needed to wait to make their left turn across two active lanes of traffic... her Jeep needs a new grille and bumper, the impatient person who she t-boned for not waiting needs a whole new car.

View attachment 1624010

She did an' awesome job. Its all about helping and teaching others,right.
She OK?

Very many times I hope.

If I ever need to park a bike in a lot, I look for a spot farthest from the door. Nobody ever parks there. I still feel like the bike is vulnerable to a host of misfortunes.
I used to due that with my bikes and cars. I'd take up 2 spots,parking on the sepparating line. Some donkee-dik would still park close. ( a strength in numbers kinda thing
)

Not that I'm trying to defend the dork in the pic, but, as a rider and a lover of bikes, I often will park my car (when I have one) next to a bike cuz I know how they feel about their bike and the last thing they ever want is for the two to touch - which is exactly the last thing I ever want, especially in a parking lot known to contain "Karens", et al.
That's cool...I can relate to that. But I'm sure u didn't park 6 inches of their mirror.

.....do dee do dum dee dum...

Rubb.

It's the classic "need a spot in the shade" manoeuvre...

View attachment 1624010
Space directly in front of the one they "chose".
Closer to building entrance. 100% shade,not the 50% they got.
One behind their chosen spot...100% shade cover.

They were proving a point. There is no way the average driver in this town,made it into that spot using a 2 point manouver like we all could do.
They had to think and calculate that parking job.
Either way...anyway...I don't care. Their actions were not absolute necessity.
They are fugged.
I'd use that little on/off rant emoji here...but I plan to be "On Rant" for a BIT on this one. Swallowed a whole bottle of high blood pressure meds...
GTG. :thumbsup:
Rubb.

Had a vehicle park that close to me not long ago, when I took the bike off the side stand, it almost touched the car beside me.

The thought of dragging the bar end down the length of the car was strong in me...

I used to due that with my bikes and cars. I'd take up 2 spots,parking on the sepparating line. Some donkee-dik would still park close. ( a strength in numbers kinda thing
)
Do that way far away from the building if you gotta do it otherwise it looks like "F you, I'm grabbing two prime parking spots because I don't want any car doors to hit my new vehicle and I don't want to have to walk across the whole parking lot so you go park there instead." That's just begging for somebody to squeeze up two inches away even if they have to drive one side up the curb and crawl out the passenger door. They won't worry about their car if it's a beater either.

Sound like I might have done that before??? :rolleyes:

Do that way far away from the building if you gotta do it otherwise it looks like "F you, I'm grabbing two prime parking spots because I don't want any car doors to hit my new vehicle and I don't want to have to walk across the whole parking lot so you go park there instead." That's just begging for somebody to squeeze up two inches away even if they have to drive one side up the curb and crawl out the passenger door. They won't worry about their car if it's a beater either.

Sound like I might have done that before??? :rolleyes:
I don't believe it man. No,not you. Awe dude.I was just getting past the point of just tolerating yer krap and moving you up to "Possible Friend"...trial basis of course. You were just about to go from "hang around" right up to "Prospect" bottom rocker an' all.
my man don't like it either...
Rubb.

I cant believe you guys actually park your bikes in a public parking lot and then . . . walk away and leave it unguarded for ages . . WTF?
I never use my bike for transport ie shopping, going to town to a bar etc.
NEVER.
I have a car to do that crap in, my bike stays in my garage under lock and key and outta sight.
I also do not run insurance on my bike so I take no riskd, it never leaves my sight when I'm on a ride with mates, stopping at a pub etc.

I cant believe you guys actually park your bikes in a public parking lot and then . . . walk away and leave it unguarded for ages . . WTF?
I never use my bike for transport ie shopping, going to town to a bar etc.
NEVER.
I have a car to do that crap in, my bike stays in my garage under lock and key and outta sight.
I also do not run insurance on my bike so I take no riskd, it never leaves my sight when I'm on a ride with mates, stopping at a pub etc.
Insurance here MANDATORY. I pay $1,200 per year,insuring my bike with a total loss value of $23,000 . That would in noway cover it if I had to buy all the parts to replace it the way it sits today. I just can't afford to insure it for total value. So,lets say it got stolen or written off. I get $23 G's. OK,lets start rebuilding.
Turbo = $11,500
Extended output shaft,swingarm,330 rear wheel = $8,500
$20 G's and I dont yet have a 2010 Busa with 6000 miles on it, to put those parts on.Not to mention my ONE or TWO other goodies. Oh,that would be me doing the labor as well. Insurance Blows. If I did not go thru a private carrier for the Fire/Theft/Comprehensive the used-to-be-Gubb'ment run company (ICBC) would tell me to go get fugged and I would have to beg,yes actually beg for Kelly Blue value.Which would be denied...99.9% guaranteed. "Extra's" don't mean shi7 to these people.
Canadian Kelly Blue Book Value...$7,195.oo
That's $5,359.02 USD.
Rubb
Insurance company
Rubb.

Back