WTF is wrong with people? Attempted murder...of me!

Snakers

Registered
Rode my bike to work today. Was getting off the highway on a two lane exit when I see the car in front of me swerve from the outside to the inside and back very quickly. I looked at the rear view mirror and see a woman watching me and she puts her hands in the air like IM the one who did something wrong...

Good thing there is a stop light that was red at the end of the exit. Pulled up right between an SUV and her driver side door, took my helmet off and waited for her to roller he window down.

The convo went something (something, because there was much more swearing) like this:
Me: What the hell are you doing, purposely swerving in front of a bike like that.
Her: What are you trying to do? Kill yourself?
Me: I wouldnt have that problem if it wasnt for people like you trying to put me down
Her: I did it so you wouldnt pass me, its dangerous here
Me: So your going to purposely try to kill me to keep me safe? Ive been riding for 6 years and never had a problem except with people like you.
Her: I saw you coming up on me at like 100 mph on the exit ramp
Me: Have you ever thought there is a reason we do what we do? To keep people like you who drive like *******s behind us so when you do something stupid, like what you just did, we dont have to deal with it. *******.

Light changes and I get in the farthest lane away from her and continue on my way after I put my helmet on.

God, people are idiots.

people in Virginia are just as bad man. the worst thing is having to watch out for all the hotties staring at me and flaunting their boobs at me:moon::laugh: but for real though, people are either texting, reading a paper, or putting on make up at 75mph, can't stand those fu**ers

Rode my bike to work today. Was getting off the highway on a two lane exit when I see the car in front of me swerve from the outside to the inside and back very quickly. I looked at the rear view mirror and see a woman watching me and she puts her hands in the air like IM the one who did something wrong...

Good thing there is a stop light that was red at the end of the exit. Pulled up right between an SUV and her driver side door, took my helmet off and waited for her to roller he window down.

The convo went something (something, because there was much more swearing) like this:
Me: What the hell are you doing, purposely swerving in front of a bike like that.
Me: I wouldnt have that problem if it wasnt for people like you trying to put me down
Me: So your going to purposely try to kill me to keep me safe? Ive been riding for 6 years and never had a problem except with people like you.
Me: Have you ever thought there is a reason we do what we do? To keep people like you who drive like *******s behind us so when you do something stupid, like what you just did, we dont have to deal with it. *******.

Light changes and I get in the farthest lane away from her and continue on my way after I put my helmet on.

God, people are idiots.

relax...take a deep breath...its friday...now, have a good day.:thumbsup:

typical moron behavior... just glad youy got out ok... coulda been bad if one of those idiots were to REALLY try to keep you safe...

i do the same thing. when i see a bunch of cars coming together at the same time i get the he** away from em fast. couldnt count the number of times someone has come into my lane while putting on makeup, talking on the phone, eating(yes eating), texting etc.
glad it worked out thou with no accident.

God, people are idiots.

I can never get my helmet off that fast. I have to take off my right glove, undue the strap and then lift like heck to get my helmet off.

I always hate the idiot drivers. Glad you ar okay.

Its reasons like this that make me wanna snap on people. That is why everyone should be forced to ride a bike For 6 months before getting a car license.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Glad your ok, got to have eyes like a Hawk when your on your bike.
Just went for a ride and at some road works where two lanes went into one two cars overtook me on the inside of my lane.

The reasoning / thought process of some people...or lack of! I dont know what to say about what happened to you, other than I find it very disturbing!
Glad you are ok...karma will hopefully prevail for her..(dohh..I dont like being that way)

if I know snakers like I do, shes lucky he didnt slam a monster then jump on the hood if her car acting like a gorilla, then drop kicking thru her front windshield. Excellent restraint tho.......:)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I can never get my helmet off that fast. I have to take off my right glove, undue the strap and then lift like heck to get my helmet off.

I always hate the idiot drivers. Glad you ar okay.

Another bonus of a flip face helmet :laugh:

Makes it very easy to cuss at stupid cagers.

Suicide by cager :whistle: I have a friend who has adjusted a mirror or two , he's all grown now and just laughs about these events.

I had to resist the urge to bust a windshield with the helmet that was sitting in my hand.
Good thing you didn't they locked this guy up for that around here.

Gainesville Man Charged After I-66 Road Rage Incident | wusa9.com

GAINESVILLE, Va. (WUSA) -- A Gainesville man faces multiple charges stemming from a road rage incident Friday morning on Interstate 66 in Prince William County.

Police say 36-year-old Michael C. Edwards of Gainesville was taken into custody after sideswipping a Honda, then striking the driver's side window with his motorcycle helmet until it shattered.

Virginia State Police Trooper D.M. Rogers responded to the scene in the eastbound lanes of I-66 near Exit 48 around 8 a.m. Friday. Edwards had been driving behind a 2005 Honda when the Honda suddenly braked. Police say he decided to go around the Honda but as it passed between the Honda and the vehicle next to it, the motorcycle sideswiped the passenger-side of the Honda and struck the side-view mirror.

According to police, the Honda and Edwards then pulled off onto the shoulder near Exit 48. Police say he got off his bike, took off his helmet, and walked up to the Honda. While yelling at the driver inside the Honda, Edwards hit the driver's side window with his helmet several times and the window shattered.

After the window smashed, police say Edwards stopped and walked away from the Honda. He suffered minor cuts to his arm and was transported to Prince William Hospital for treatment.

He was taken into custody and is now being held at the Prince William County Adult Detention Center on a $5,000 bond.

Edwards is charged with reckless driving, destruction of property, and misdemeanor assault and battery.

Neither the driver of the Honda, who is from Marshall, Virginia, nor his infant child was injured during the incident.

Back