What is wrong with people today?

Bruce Bell

Registered
People in Hartford, Ct. are turning in guns for a $50 certificate. Someone brought in a (maybe) $1500 bushmaster. I've come to the conclusion that there are crazy gun owners. But really, do you think the real nutty people will be turning in their guns? Probably not, cause now they know all the good people has given up their guns, their job has gotten a lot easier. What's wrong with you people????????????

i read even full auto items were turned in...but then again...these are full auto to the news media

fart cannon.jpg

blinded by satan, you know, that anti christ dud? give ya one guess who that is:whistle:. And if he aint he"s dam sure one of his hinchmen.

That is just NUTS, Now when someone attacks them they will be yelling where is our protection IDIOTS

So their conviction was worth $50.00 why did they not turn them in for free?

Seems people just quit thinking for themselves and are fine with the Government doing it instead.......It is like people just don't want to grow up. They would rather have the government take care of them like a parent!

I understand that these programs are in place and designed for people who are in the illegal posession of a firearm, to get their guns off the street.

I would really hope that there are not law abiding, responible gun owners that legally purchased their firearms, who are turning them in for a small fraction of what they bought them for.
I think that means those idiots are not responsible enough to have held a firearm in the first place.

I understand that these programs are in place and designed for people who are in the illegal posession of a firearm, to get their guns off the street.

I would really hope that there are not law abiding, responible gun owners that legally purchased their firearms, who are turning them in for a small fraction of what they bought them for.
I think that means those idiots are not responsible enough to have held a firearm in the first place.

Im not sure what "Hot 9's" are selling for on the streets, but its gotta be more than $50. These programs are just non sense.:banghead:

the responsible gun owner and someone that "understands" the full depth and scope of the 2nd amendment, will never participate in this type of "grandstanding"

I have a couple inoperative shotguns, just plain worn out and cant find parts for one, if they offer $200 for it I will turn it in and use the money towards a new 10 FP in 300 Win mag.

its just politics. its being done in Bridgeport as well which is our states largest city and New Haven where Yale is. its just a knee jerk reaction to make it look like they are trying to combat the gun problem every time some whack job either gets a hold of a gun or brings his own gun and starts murdering people.

and not to mention the guns are worth more then ppl are getting for them. ppl are just stupid and there is no fixing that apparently.

its a lost cause cause with no viable solution.

Back