Any SL people out there? ................my sis is into this

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
My sister is into the SL and is also a music and vocal teacher. This is something that I do not understand but respect her voice.
check it out here.

click this ... and go to .........Live n kickin video with Noma Falta
Noma's Buzz

Enjoy

Like the music, listening to it right now as I type this. The whole CGI computer thing is a bit odd.
What is SL?

Like the music, listening to it right now as I type this. The whole CGI computer thing is a bit odd.
What is SL?

SL - Its called Second Life and is popular with people who want to be behind the scenes and create a place to be anonymous. My sis is a very good singer and vocal coach, but does not want her true identity revealed. I ask her for the permissions and links before I ever post the links.

If you want to really hear some great R&B with her and her husband, PM me and I will send you a CD.
You can see him on Youtube - Jody Worrell - he teaches guitar. BTW - He looks like Shrek:laugh:
Bubba

Last edited:
SL - Its called Second Life and is popular with people who want to be behind the scenes and create a place to be anonymous. My sis is a very good singer and vocal coach, but does not want her true identity revealed. I ask her for the permissions and links before I ever post the links.

If you want to really hear some great R&B with her and her husband, PM me and I will send you a CD.
You can see him on Youtube - Jody Worrell - he teaches guitar.
Bubba

Wow how very modest. Most people that good strive to be discovered and do just the opposite by putting themselves out there...everywhere.

I love the blues style behind it. I wish them all the best :thumbsup:

Very unusual, Bubba.

Put one of those disks in your backpack so next time we hook up, you can introduce me fully.

BTW...are you coming to the Grand Canyon next weekend?

I saw SL on TV awile back. Very different, I guess you can be anyone/anything you want in there.

Back