WTF Is Wrong With People?

Mr Brown

Registered
I don't understand what the f#$k is wrong with some people. We all have problems, but this? And she can shove the whole "The voices in my head ...." excuse up her a$$. Click here for the story....

I don't even have to click the link to know what that story is...I read it this morning J...if I could kill her myself, I think I would...
sad.gif

RIP those little kids...6, 3 and 1 I believe...just so incredibly sad...

I'm a Mom, but damn, I'm so tired of hearing about women that "can't cope" with motherhood...I swear, I don't believe there are THIS many women having mental issues and going unchecked. I don't care what's going on in my personal life or how "depressed" I've been, kids don't fall victim to ANYTHING at my own hands...

I think it's a cop out, and it's mostly "young moms"...not to down the younger Mom, but damn, what's going on?
mad.gif

Wish I had those children with me...

I say beat her unconsious. Revive her and beat her again. Continue cycle and break 1 bone at a time until she is near shock. Then piss in her open wounds so the salt content in your urine will make her a little more uncomfortable. And finally slit one wrist only and let her bleed out. Maybe one last kick to the face as she Loses consciousness/dies just for grins.

Stupid Fvckin' Cvnt

With all the people in the world who are trying to have kids, aren't able to have kids, or would like to adopt them, why can't these loonies just give them to someone who'd be glad to take them?

Killing anyone just because you're unhappy is such a selfish act.

I'm reminded of that case a few years back of the woman who locked her kids in her car and drove it into a lake, then appeared on TV asking for help finding them.

I think the worst part is....some "great" defense laywer will take her case and get her off on a f*cking insanity cop out plea!
Thats what turns my stomach. Theres always someone that says blame someone else. When are we (a country as a whole) going to make people RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN ACTIONS?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??

rock.gif

they should chuck her a$$ off a bridge and show her how it feels.
+1 To kill a child is so wrong and just because she is too stressed out and can't handle having children is no excuse. She is 21 and had three kids and wants to jump on the phyco bus just because she needed to calm her a$$ down when she was younger.

With all the people in the world who are trying to have kids, aren't able to have kids, or would like to adopt them, why can't these loonies just give them to someone who'd be glad to take them?

Killing anyone just because you're unhappy is such a selfish act.

I'm reminded of that case a few years back of the woman who locked her kids in her car and drove it into a lake, then appeared on TV asking for help finding them.
Their names were Alex and Michael...her name is Susan Smith and she shouldn't be breathing today, but she is...b*tch should be dead and gone...

I thought at the time that that was one of the most tragic stories ever to hit the headlines, but I see it so much nowadays, it's very depressing...

I think the worst part is....some "great" defense laywer will take her case and get her off on a f*cking insanity cop out plea!  
Thats what turns my stomach.  Theres always someone that says blame someone else.  When are we (a country as a whole) going to make people RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN ACTIONS?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??
As long as there's some lawyer who wants to take the case, there's a chance yet another "insanity" plea will go unchecked...hell, I could easily say "there were voices in my head" and get away with anything...there are no excuses...eye for an eye...

rock.gif

These people are different than the rest of us. I have the most precious baby girl waiting at home for me to get off work. She will meet me at the door smiling. I will pick her up, hug her, kiss her and hold her so tight and she will just laugh and hug and kiss me back. I love her more than I can ever describe or put into words. It has never and will never cross my mind to harm her in any way. She is so innocent and trusting. Her life is in my hands and she trust's me completely. I get tears in my eyes when she fall down or hurts herself playing and starts crying. I feel bad because I was not able to prevent it. I would die to protect her without a second thought. And I would also kill without a second thought to protect her from any harm from anyone.

you know shell spend five years in a nice cozy "mental rehabilitation"center and theyll have her back on the street.....i relly miss the days of lynch mobs lol.

These people are different than the rest of us. I have the most precious baby girl waiting at home for me to get off work. She will meet me at the door smiling. I will pick her up, hug her, kiss her and hold her so tight and she will just laugh and hug and kiss me back. I love her more than I can ever describe or put into words. It has never and will never cross my mind to harm her in any way. She is so innocent and trusting. Her life is in my hands and she trust's me completely. I get tears in my eyes when she fall down or hurts herself playing and starts crying. I feel bad because I was not able to prevent it. I would die to protect her without a second thought. And I would also kill without a second thought to protect her from any harm from anyone.
...my thoughts exactly...I'd lose my life a thousand times over to protect my kids...where does one LOSE that feeling? Or why don't they ever get it?
sad.gif

My sons are 3 and 5...all I did was picture someone doing that to them when I read the story and I just can't imagine...

for all we know she had some divine intervention..... and those three children were the next J.Dahlmer, C.Manson and G.W.Bush....three people this planet would have been a much better without in the first place.
wink.gif

and on the flip side....they could have been savants just as well.

But seriously...you can't necessarily dismiss a persons actions as anything but true, until you can positively disprove their intentions,.

A lot of wierd shiot happens in this world, and just because we think we are the greatest nation in the world...it doesn't give us one bit of insight into how M. nature wants things done.

Incarcerate her sure...but kill? What proof do we have that she didn't just save the world from a man made disaster?

This prolly sounds wierd coming from a guy that believes in public excecutions, and corporal punishment.

Put the bottle of pills down BusaCruise...there's never a good excuse to murder a child...
sad.gif

...she should have tossed herself in shortly thereafter, tried to save 'em and once she got them to shore, been eaten by a Great White shark...just a thought...

Back