WTF is wrong with people? Attempted murder...of me!

Good thing you didn't they locked this guy up for that around here.

Gainesville Man Charged After I-66 Road Rage Incident | wusa9.com

GAINESVILLE, Va. (WUSA) -- A Gainesville man faces multiple charges stemming from a road rage incident Friday morning on Interstate 66 in Prince William County.

Police say 36-year-old Michael C. Edwards of Gainesville was taken into custody after sideswipping a Honda, then striking the driver's side window with his motorcycle helmet until it shattered.

Virginia State Police Trooper D.M. Rogers responded to the scene in the eastbound lanes of I-66 near Exit 48 around 8 a.m. Friday. Edwards had been driving behind a 2005 Honda when the Honda suddenly braked. Police say he decided to go around the Honda but as it passed between the Honda and the vehicle next to it, the motorcycle sideswiped the passenger-side of the Honda and struck the side-view mirror.

According to police, the Honda and Edwards then pulled off onto the shoulder near Exit 48. Police say he got off his bike, took off his helmet, and walked up to the Honda. While yelling at the driver inside the Honda, Edwards hit the driver's side window with his helmet several times and the window shattered.

After the window smashed, police say Edwards stopped and walked away from the Honda. He suffered minor cuts to his arm and was transported to Prince William Hospital for treatment.

He was taken into custody and is now being held at the Prince William County Adult Detention Center on a $5,000 bond.

Edwards is charged with reckless driving, destruction of property, and misdemeanor assault and battery.

Neither the driver of the Honda, who is from Marshall, Virginia, nor his infant child was injured during the incident.

Is it me?, `cause that dosen`t sound right, something`s missing in that story. IMHO

Nice snakey snakey, easy there bro, been there done that kind of gets the adrenaline going huh, glad you come out of ok

Glad you are ok and kept your cool. I will happily educate folks who do things like this to me. Explain that while they may scuff their paint, it may kill me.

As far as things ppl do while diving I thought I had seen it all.... Then driving in Denver I saw a woman on the freeway during primetime rush hour traffic knitting... She had a whole afghan thing spread out over the dash knitting away.

glad you are ok. i seem to attract the ones that pull out in front of you and do 15 mph on a 55mph road for a mile and a half before they realize there's a gas pedal ???

i was following the woman through a construction zone,followed her for almost 2 miles,just before we are grtting out of the constuction zone she slams on her brakes,i notice her brake lights and try to stop,get stopped then she takes off,as i pass her when we are out of construction shes flailing her arms all over the place like i did something...:cheerleader:

Back