WTF is wrong with people?

I used to build roads and rebuild them. recyclers and pavers etc Yes jack hammers . 99% of the time we never worked at night unless it was on a main very busy street. The only reason I could see them working at night is if its a huge job and they're pulling 24 hour shifts. YES there are usually codes against working at nite in a Res. neighbor hood. They are supposed to be permitted.and warning tags sent out thru the neighbor hood before starting the project..... Hope it helps

here maybe this will make you feel better .
Before and after pics of what used to be my yard.
Mailbox used to be on street.
Then they moved it to where you see it and tore up sidewalk as well as outside 7 feet of my yard. All the sprinklers went as well.
Then they paved road right up to where it is almost imp to get a long car in the driveway !
This happened every night for almost four months.
The reason they work here at night is because it is too hot for them to work during the day (notice it was January)....??? at least that is what the 100 people I called told me.
And I was like you , a zombie for the entire time...
I did hit level 65 on Call of Duty in short order though....:laugh:

NEW STREET 002.1.jpg

NEW STREET 004.jpg

NEW STREET 006.1.jpg

NEW STREET 007.jpg

NEW STREET 010.1.jpg

Too Hot !! HUH , Thats where I built the roads Tampa Bay. 14 years worth. the asphault is 300 deg. so if its 70 deg outside or 120 deg. outside day and nite wont make much difference . We rarely worked at night .

If folks didn't biotch nobody would be working at night. Those boys don't want to work at night but it's required by the owner (City) to perform the work between certain hours in order to keep your neighbors from a*****in for holding them up 15 minutes on their commute to work.

I do this kind of work and I don't like working at night under flood lights. Suck it up and tough it out. It will all be over soon! :poke:

These guys arent in any sort of a hurry, they pulled a bright one last night. Just in front of the house they got the whole street stripped, from the front of the house next door down the street, they just did the middle of the road EXCEPT around the manholes where they are they did from one side to another. Mind you they are scraping the WHOLE road to repave.
Something that is ticking me off as much as the jack hammer ordeal, is my yard is now full of cigarette butts from these stupid guys. Tomorrow, I will be picking them up and I will hand them to the first jack@$$ I see when they get here for the night work.

here maybe this will make you feel better .
Before and after pics of what used to be my yard.
Mailbox used to be on street.
Then they moved it to where you see it and tore up sidewalk as well as outside 7 feet of my yard. All the sprinklers went as well.
Then they paved road right up to where it is almost imp to get a long car in the driveway !
This happened every night for almost four months.
The reason they work here at night is because it is too hot for them to work during the day (notice it was January)....??? at least that is what the 100 people I called told me.
And I was like you , a zombie for the entire time...
I did hit level 65 on Call of Duty in short order though....:laugh:

Thats messed up. Atleast you have less lawn to mow. hehehe :poke:

Back