Tail of Helmet vanity gone wrong. Now with pretty girls...

sweet lids and sweet pics. :beerchug:

I want a Shoei rf1k but you are making me want to try on some arai. The local cycle gear had 2 arai and neither fit so I have never even had an arai on.

sweet lids and sweet pics. :beerchug:

I want a Shoei rf1k but you are making me want to try on some arai. The local cycle gear had 2 arai and neither fit so I have never even had an arai on.

The important thing with Arai's is too make certain you get properly fitted, get the proper shell shape on your head, and then give it a few hours of wear time to get comfortable. Arai's are designed to form to your head uniquely. Once they are settled in you'll know why folks talk about the "amazing Arai fit".

But, it's important to give your Arai time to form to your dome. They will be a bit tighter than any helmet you've worn before initially, but once settled in? You're golden.

Arai's are the only helmet I've ever had that land me in front of the computer or Tv with helmet on and strapped down for a few hours before ever heading out on the road. :whistle:

Don't get me wrong though, Shoei's are fine helmets, good quality, but for me, the Arai's fit and quality makes them worth the extra $$$$.

Can't understand why you like that helmet.
Here are mine: :laugh:

DSC00478_edited1.jpg

Anyone who wants one of these Arai Tommy Gun "Red" should snap one up now.
That color is discontinued, and this is the new "Red".
It is not near as bright or near as nice IMO.
That is why I have 2 of the old ones.

arai_rx7_tommygunred.jpg

a11b_1.jpg

Last edited:
Good Call Mike,

I don't think my budget can float a backup right now, but Competition Accessories is clearing them out. SO folks should bust a move...

Back