What the hell is wrong with people???

sounded like he was faking it to entice a rape victim. like you said, a man wouldn't stop, but women are crazy, they like helping people (wtf is up with that, right?), where men are more concerned with getting home safely to their own family.

thats just sad, whats worse is you cant do a good deed these days for fear of getting hurt....

I've picked up a hitch hiker or two in my days but ive never been alone when i did. I hope the best but expect the worse. Stranger ALLWAYS sits up front with my buddy behind him(no exceptions to this)

Many homeless are in that situation by choice. Many are running or hiding from something. Never assume they will not cut your throat because they are homeless and just need a break. Hitchhikers (stranded motorists are not always stranded motorists) are the most risky people to deal with. Some are desperate, criminals and/or mentally ill. Never pic them up and offer a ride unless you are fully aware of the risk and are willing to give your life to "help". The world is not fair nor safe, I know this all sounds harsh. It is what it is. I have seen people kidnapped, and murdered for lending a hand to a stranger. If you think it is worth the risk ..... never judge a book or situation on face value. The woman hitchhiking may have two men hiding and commit mass murder in a steak house. OKC , Roger Dale Stafford/Wife and Brother.

Tulsa World: Oklahoma Centennial Stories

READ THIS LINK AND DECIDE IF IT IS WORTH IT TO HELP PEOPLE ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD.

A saddening and sadistic read. It's unfortunate this is our country.

Back