What the hell is wrong with people???

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
My wife tells me tonight on of her friends uncle picked up a hitch-hiker and got stabbed to death 20 times. I mean its kind of a duh to never pick up a hitch-hiker but what makes people do that just to kill a random person on Christmas Eve? ? ? ? ?

WTF!! Probly a tweeker or something...

Christmas will never be the same for that family, very sad.

That's crazy. Me and my wife found a dude laying behind his car, drunk, passed out, dead on the side of the road with the door open about 5 years ago on an old back road. She bout killed me cause I wouldn't stop. Called the cops and explained and took them about 5 minutes to get to where we pulled over, followed the cop to the car and the dam thing was gone. Something deep inside said don't stop and I'm glad I didn't.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
haha! Having fun is....fun!

On a serious note, it is unfortunate that something like this occurs, especially during the Christmas holiday season. Whatever the reason or motive for stopping and offering a ride, no one should have lost their life.

Geeeze!!

I was feeling unusually benevolent on Christmas eve day: homeless-looking guy came up to me in a parking lot and asked for a ride, so I gave him one. Even gave him some money.
Guess I was lucky, or else could have wound up like the person described by OP.

I guess we all would like to think the best of strangers - not the worst. even tho' it's often the worst that comes out, unfortunately.

Peace on earth, goodwill to men!

CW

That's crazy. Me and my wife found a dude laying behind his car, drunk, passed out, dead on the side of the road with the door open about 5 years ago on an old back road. She bout killed me cause I wouldn't stop. Called the cops and explained and took them about 5 minutes to get to where we pulled over, followed the cop to the car and the dam thing was gone. Something deep inside said don't stop and I'm glad I didn't.
Posted via Mobile Device

Wow....that sounds like a near death experience to me.

Many homeless are in that situation by choice. Many are running or hiding from something. Never assume they will not cut your throat because they are homeless and just need a break. Hitchhikers (stranded motorists are not always stranded motorists) are the most risky people to deal with. Some are desperate, criminals and/or mentally ill. Never pic them up and offer a ride unless you are fully aware of the risk and are willing to give your life to "help". The world is not fair nor safe, I know this all sounds harsh. It is what it is. I have seen people kidnapped, and murdered for lending a hand to a stranger. If you think it is worth the risk ..... never judge a book or situation on face value. The woman hitchhiking may have two men hiding and commit mass murder in a steak house. OKC , Roger Dale Stafford/Wife and Brother.

Tulsa World: Oklahoma Centennial Stories

READ THIS LINK AND DECIDE IF IT IS WORTH IT TO HELP PEOPLE ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD.

Last edited:
Posted via Mobile Device

Was he passed out or dead? Just kidding. I couldnt help myself.

Back